Groups

Question For Math Whizzes

Help with homework, i have forgot what really to do.. all i have written down is 'Find the numbers in: 1 mol and Avogadro constant?'

Anybody know what it is?

I've looked everywhere...

Thank you....

13 Comments

Avogadro constant or a number is the number of atoms in one mole, which is equal to 6.0221415 × 10^23.

i hate chemistry :lol: ^ tht guy is right tho

micoo;6990230

i hate chemistry :lol: ^ tht guy is right tho

I don't hate it, I jus can't seem to understand the concepts very easily, maybe it's because I'm sort of poor at maths?

Original Poster

PraxxtorCruel;6990217

Avogadro constant or a number is the number of atoms in one mole, which … Avogadro constant or a number is the number of atoms in one mole, which is equal to 6.0221415 × 10^23.

Is that copied from somewhere? Could you give me a link becuase i need proof that i havent just wrote it down...

i always use mathcentre.ac.uk/ when im struggling

PraxxtorCruel;6990246

I don't hate it, I jus can't seem to understand the concepts very easily, … I don't hate it, I jus can't seem to understand the concepts very easily, maybe it's because I'm sort of poor at maths?

i absolutely loathed it, dont know why i kept doing it lol, i didnt understand the concepts either but im awesome at maths lol

Rewording. = One mole of substance is equal to 6.02x10^23 particles. The amount/number of atoms or molecules in one mole is called the Avogadro constant.

micoo;6990284

i absolutely loathed it, dont know why i kept doing it lol, i didnt … i absolutely loathed it, dont know why i kept doing it lol, i didnt understand the concepts either but im awesome at maths lol

Im in math's lectures, for some reason I can't seem to concentrate and whatever the lecturer says goes in one ear out the other, even though im interested to learn maths lol?

micoo;6990284

i absolutely loathed it, dont know why i kept doing it lol, i didnt … i absolutely loathed it, dont know why i kept doing it lol, i didnt understand the concepts either but im awesome at maths lol

wot happened here :w00t:
    post 49
    hotukdeals.com/ite…412

WoolyM;6990403

wot happened here :w00t:post … wot happened here :w00t:post 49http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/523841/the-never-ending-counting-with-pict?p=6830412#post6830412

same as all tho other ones :lol:

Original Poster

Thanks peoples.

micoo;6990418

same as all tho other ones :lol:

:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94171
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions