Groups
    EXPIRED

Question for mods?

Sorry don't know how to contact a mod.
    If you put something up for sale on here, can you include the fee's you paid when buying the product?

For example, if i bought some Britney Spears tickets, could i add the fee's i paid for them in with the selling price?
    (So i wouldn't be making any profit if you know what i mean).

Many thanks

13 Comments

Dejavu

I think they are hoping a mod will read the title as they are unsure of how to contact them any other way.

why would you want to admit that you bought Britney Spears tickets twice in the same day?

MinstrelMan;5399120

why would you want to admit that you bought Britney Spears tickets twice … why would you want to admit that you bought Britney Spears tickets twice in the same day?

LMAO!

Banned

greg_68;5399118

I think they are hoping a mod will read the title as they are unsure of … I think they are hoping a mod will read the title as they are unsure of how to contact them any other way.

im sure they now how to edit a tittle to add, mods attention - lol

Do you not just use the 'contact us' at the bottom of the home page?

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5399120

why would you want to admit that you bought Britney Spears tickets twice … why would you want to admit that you bought Britney Spears tickets twice in the same day?

Because my gf wanted to go and now cant!
    Something wrong with that??

And i was hoping someone might answer my question or point me in the right direction of how to contact a mod :whistling:

There is a contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

hotukdeals.com/for…php

Original Poster

BlondeBella;5399214

There is a contact Us link at the bottom of the … There is a contact Us link at the bottom of the page.http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/sendmessage.php

Thanks hun (and greg)
    I've done that now. I just hope they get back to me before late evening as the tickets are up on fleabay but i'd rather sell them on here.

magough;5399315

Thanks hun (and greg)I've done that now. I just hope they get back to me … Thanks hun (and greg)I've done that now. I just hope they get back to me before late evening as the tickets are up on fleabay but i'd rather sell them on here.

anytime sweetheart:thumbsup:

magough;5399191

Because my gf wanted to go and now cant!Something wrong with that??

touchy........ calm down sunshine, I'm only pullin your pisser
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions