Question for parents of teen girls.....

94 replies
Found 15th Oct 2009
So, for the first time ever.....

a boy just called the house and asked to speak to my daughter....

The poor kid, I asked him his full name, his age, the nature of their relationship, how they met and why he wishes to speak to her...

He stood up quite well to my interrogation...

THEN he got to speak to my daughter's father lol!!!

So, any other parents with teen girls.... how did you deal with this????

94 Comments

Banned

Damnnnnnnnnn!
lmao, bet he was crapping it poor lad.

:P

A large bit of wood is always a good start. :x ;-)

Poor poor boy.

i would of ran...

fast....

You're joking,you didn't ask him all that did you:w00t:

deb8z;6587030

Oh I bet she did...at gunpoint!

Poor boy, lol. Not got any girls, just a son and can only think of how much courage it must have took for him knock on the girls door, let alone having to face the girls parents!!

I'm sure you were gentle with him. :-D

sorry to cause alarm, but theres only 1 thing on that boys mind:)

i know i was once a boy:-D:-D

The poor kid, I asked him his full name, his age, the nature of their relationship, how they met and why he wishes to speak to her...
Bloody hell its the gestapo :w00t:

My boys 15 so its to oppo for me just hope he don't make any mistakes :thumbsup: but when my girl gets to this age I'm not going to let her out the house

KazzyD;6587046

Poor boy, lol. Not got any girls, just a son and can only think of how … Poor boy, lol. Not got any girls, just a son and can only think of how much courage it must have took for him knock on the girls door, let alone having to face the girls parents!!I'm sure you were gentle with him. :-D

Yes, I am sure she used vaseline. :?

Original Poster

deb8z;6587030

Honestly yes I did... He was sayin to me " we're not in a relationship ...... honest........."

Then handed the phone to my ex-husband and her Dad was pacing as he was talking to him...

Trust me thats a BAD sign lol

He puts down the phone and says to me... that boy is phoning MY daughter!! Not just anyones daughter... MY daughter..... lol

He's got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than my questions to worry about the poor kid :w00t:

Congratulations Grandma

transit;6587048

sorry to cause alarm, but theres only 1 thing on that boys mind:)i know i … sorry to cause alarm, but theres only 1 thing on that boys mind:)i know i was once a boy:-D:-D

Number 1 stereotype of teenage boys. So then what was his relationship with your daughter? I have knocked on many girls doors and never been interrogated :w00t:

Original Poster

Oh yeah... I asked him where he works too lol!!!

I'm half way thinking of walking down there and watching him

Banned

make sure the kids of today know the birds and bee`s don't want any unwanted off spring

waterloo;6587053

The poor kid, I asked him his full name, his age, the nature of their … The poor kid, I asked him his full name, his age, the nature of their relationship, how they met and why he wishes to speak to her... Bloody hell its the gestapo :w00t: My boys 15 so its to oppo for me just hope he don't make any mistakes :thumbsup: but when my girl gets to this age I'm not going to let her out the house

no its not...she didnt asked what school, date of birth, origin of birth, ethnicity of parents, where he lives, what his parents do for a living, what sort of house they own (cause they best not rent!), and of course the whole fight club "your not coming in" thing and leave them standing for 3 days outside.

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;6587096

no its not...she didnt asked what school, date of birth, origin of birth, … no its not...she didnt asked what school, date of birth, origin of birth, ethnicity of parents, where he lives, what his parents do for a living, what sort of house they own (cause they best not rent!), and of course the whole fight club "your not coming in" thing and leave them standing for 3 days outside.

actually.... I did ask about his parents... apparently they're Canadian lol

Aww how mean! Poor boy!

borolad94;6587065

Number 1 stereotype of teenage boys. So then what was his relationship … Number 1 stereotype of teenage boys. So then what was his relationship with your daughter? I have knocked on many girls doors and never been interrogated :w00t:

i have been! i was never usually scared as it was normally my best friends dad who always use to ask as he swore there was something going on...but we were just best friends...really.

borolad94;6587065

Number 1 stereotype of teenage boys. So then what was his relationship … Number 1 stereotype of teenage boys. So then what was his relationship with your daughter? I have knocked on many girls doors and never been interrogated :w00t:

+1 ( on behalf of my sons)

ClarityofMind;6587106

actually.... I did ask about his parents... apparently they're Canadian … actually.... I did ask about his parents... apparently they're Canadian lol

watch him...those canadians you have to watch! sneaky lil fecks!

...no prejudice here...i have canadian family...ok one member!

So did he get through to the correct person in the end?

Banned

bitseylango;6587115

+1 ( on behalf of my sons)

as expected :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I can hear their conversation...

he's got her talking about opera already... he's really good its her fav subject...

omg, her Dad is gonna kill him...... lol

How old is your daughter? mines 16 and its a nightmare...never thought of asking 20questions tho to put em off.
Have considered a chastity belt however.

Original Poster

peodude;6587129

So did he get through to the correct person in the end?

yeah once he spoke to me and then her father she's talking to him..... with me listening in on it lol!!!

Your just being a caring mother who takes an interest in your daughters life and looks out for her:thumbsup:

Original Poster

plumberman01;6587145

How old is your daughter? mines 16 and its a nightmare...never thought of … How old is your daughter? mines 16 and its a nightmare...never thought of asking 20questions tho to put em off.Have considered a chastity belt however.

she's 16 Valentines Day xxxx

Original Poster

bossyboots;6587148

Your just being a caring mother who takes an interest in your daughters … Your just being a caring mother who takes an interest in your daughters life and looks out for her:thumbsup:

Hes actually agreeing a time to call next time.... omg... he has no idea what he's getting into lol

ClarityofMind;6587147

yeah once he spoke to me and then her father she's talking to him..... … yeah once he spoke to me and then her father she's talking to him..... with me listening in on it lol!!!

Good to know you respect your kids privacy :whistling:

I hope she consented to this arrangement before being handed control of the phone?

Your plan falls apart when he rings her mobile :giggle:

ClarityofMind;6587133

I can hear their conversation... he's got her talking about opera … I can hear their conversation... he's got her talking about opera already... he's really good its her fav subject... omg, her Dad is gonna kill him...... lol

castration is the only perfect outcome:thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6587147

yeah once he spoke to me and then her father she's talking to him..... … yeah once he spoke to me and then her father she's talking to him..... with me listening in on it lol!!!

Hope he's not ringing on his mobile. Poor lad it'll cost him a fortune by the time you've all finished :-D

awoodhall2003;6587111

i have been! i was never usually scared as it was normally my best … i have been! i was never usually scared as it was normally my best friends dad who always use to ask as he swore there was something going on...but we were just best friends...really.

but to be fair, its been a long while since i have knocked on anyones door (minus 1 girl who's dad i am mates with aswell) normally i ring them when I am otside for them to come out. I dont like knocking on doors now.... Technology is a beautiful thing.

Banned

good on you
more parents should be like you less teenage pregnancies

ClarityofMind;6587153

Your in trouble then :giggle:

ClarityofMind;6587147

nooo not really? you wouldnt?:x:x

ClarityofMind;6587153

god your lucky then a late starter:whistling:

Original Poster

KazzyD;6587163

Hope he's not ringing on his mobile. Poor lad it'll cost him a fortune … Hope he's not ringing on his mobile. Poor lad it'll cost him a fortune by the time you've all finished :-D

pmsl....

I'm just so glad she's not interested in owning a mobile phone... least any calls will come through the landline :-D

ClarityofMind;6587153

If this lad doesn't work out, do I have a chance?

Only joking.....

Please don't hurt me...

:cry:

:cry:

herewego1234;6587166

good on you more parents should be like you less teenage pregnancies

so asking lots of questions stops your kids getting pregnant? omg i wish id known that;-)

Banned

plumberman01;6587190

so asking lots of questions stops your kids getting pregnant? omg i wish … so asking lots of questions stops your kids getting pregnant? omg i wish id known that;-)

responsible mothers would not let their daughters get pregnant I`m sure .. role model material :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.77
    2. Building a PC Need Help!44
    3. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G67
    4. Whey protien512

See more discussions