Posted 23 August 2021

Question for Tesco employees

I scanned my Clubcard and noticed there is colleague discount for 15%? Does anyone who works at Tesco know how long this is for and if it will work on clothing??
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    15% staff discount, Friday to Monday inclusive every pay weekend
    Clothing is 20% permanently
    Hope that helps
    Toffee196423/08/2021 16:13

15% staff discount, Friday to Monday inclusive every pay weekendClothing …15% staff discount, Friday to Monday inclusive every pay weekendClothing is 20% permanently Hope that helps

*Every little helps
    But if you use your discount on clothes (20%) that additional 10% over the normal groceries discount comes off your allowence. Seems good initially but was a sly move to make you run out before big Christmas shop ;-) Same for fem care 50% off always but say a £1 item 50p comes off your allowence.
    Daffydills24/08/2021 07:09

But if you use your discount on clothes (20%) that additional 10% over the …But if you use your discount on clothes (20%) that additional 10% over the normal groceries discount comes off your allowence. Seems good initially but was a sly move to make you run out before big Christmas shop ;-) Same for fem care 50% off always but say a £1 item 50p comes off your allowence.

I wasn’t aware of that
    I knew if you use a voucher they take that off first before discount - that includes Clubcard vouchers
    Yup the new way staff cards work is that's absolutely anything you get off as 'discount' comes off the allowence. Eg 50% clothing staff even that 50% value comes off. It's not a bonus like it used to be where only the standard 10% was 'charged' to you discount balance. Glad I've left. New employer I get discount at all the supermarkets via reloadable cards and no limits.
    Did you not get told whats what when you got it? Did it not come with rules or something? Just find it a bit odd you have a discount card and don't know much about it.
    Hi does anyone know if it's 50%off F&F clothing for tesco staff at present....thanks in advance
's avatar