Groups
    EXPIRED

Question for the girlies

have you ever,even in a totally drunken moment,considered batting for the other team??

16 Comments

Banned

Most women I think have given it a try already, if not certainly thought about it. Most men are too uptight and instable in their sexuality to even consider the same thought. But I do think women have a closer relationship with their peers than men do

Who would want to play cricket when they are drunk ?

its good to watch though, lol

Banned

Squelds;6213830

:lol: drunk cricket is sooo much fun :lol:

Original Poster

Squelds;6213830

flintoff apparently:whistling:

So in drunken womens cricket are there no balls ??

Banned

Subscribed

who needs wine :whistling:

nothing would interest me less than going with another woman - im a man only woman

Banned

sn0ttyang3l;6214284

nothing would interest me less than going with another woman - im a man … nothing would interest me less than going with another woman - im a man only woman

If i was a woman i'd be a lesbo women are so hot, which draws me to this conclusion you're weird! :thinking:

lumoruk;6214340

If i was a woman i'd be a lesbo women are so hot, which draws me to this … If i was a woman i'd be a lesbo women are so hot, which draws me to this conclusion you're weird! :confused:

but you only think that cos you are a man - if you were a woman - you'd think differently (have to admit though - even I think my boobs are great - just can't ever imagine going with a woman)

When I was younger out wiv me mates we would.....but in a kinda matey way, not a full blown affair!! :-D

lumoruk;6214340

If i was a woman i'd be a lesbo women are so hot, which draws me to this … If i was a woman i'd be a lesbo women are so hot, which draws me to this conclusion you're weird! :thinking:

Not all lesbo's look like the ones in the videos lol

Look who just joined the party
    Only joking:-D

never interested me in the slightest, men have far more to offer

lumoruk;6214212

Subscribed

:giggle::giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????58