Groups

Question for those who know about football and getting tickets

This is probably a very dense question. If I wanted to get tickets for the next round of the champions league as a gift for someone how would I go about this? Have the draws been made yet (e.g. venues)? How would I buy these? Are there reputable agents you can do this through as I don't want to go through some dodgey agency and then find we have no tickets. Also is there any way to get tickets at face value or is this just impossible? Many thanks

9 Comments

The draw hasnt been made yet. When it is, in a couple of weeks, its best to contact the club and find out what the details are. Should have all details on their website. To be honest, unless you are a season ticket holder or a member, it will be very hard to get hold of a ticket!

Original Poster

it was quite eay to get them for the first rounds - I was surprised. Any idea when the draw is going to be made?

fairy

it was quite eay to get them for the first rounds - I was surprised. Any … it was quite eay to get them for the first rounds - I was surprised. Any idea when the draw is going to be made?

on 17/12/10

In my experience, from going to Liverpool CL matches ( not this season obv.)

You wont get tickets for later rounds unless youve been to the group games as well.

Your only hope really, is one of these tour companies, or a VIP package, neither of which will cheap

Original Poster

that's fine it is a birthday present - I just need to source them. any idea which companies deal with this sort of thing?

fairy

that's fine it is a birthday present - I just need to source them. any … that's fine it is a birthday present - I just need to source them. any idea which companies deal with this sort of thing?

Which team is it for?

@ United if your not a member & they go on general sale then you would be ok. they are always £5 dearer than the sale price to members/st holders.

if they are a chrimbo gift, id be suprised if they even get printed before xmas regardless of the club.

Original Poster

Spurs - for this particular person this is about as great an event as landing on the moon!

The draw for the round of 16 isn't until 17th December, so unlikely any tickets will be available in time for Xmas, especially to non-season ticket holders.
    Edited by: "midlandscomics" 26th Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions