Question has Amazon done the Dirty on You !?

6 replies
Found 25th Dec 2009
I bought Gran Turismo 5, when that 17.99 deal came out on Amazon on Hotukdeals some months ago. A strange thing has happened in my amazon account the Game I ordered is missing !?, I emailed Amazon several times and they claim I have never ordered Gran Turismo 5 ....Weird huh !?

6 Comments

poo'd on me?

no

they cancelled it like they did with me \nd made it disappear because their 'preorder price guarantee' is not worth the paper its not written on

you sure its not still there?, go to "orders placed in last 6 months" and report back

Original Poster

Bully;7328520

you sure its not still there?, go to "orders placed in last 6 months" and … you sure its not still there?, go to "orders placed in last 6 months" and report back

Nope...I just made another complaint...and asked them to check my entire account and then Im gonna check my credit card statement to find the transaction.....pain in the ......

gameplay did same to me ordered lego jones 2 for £7.99 went to £19.99 said my card failed :viking:

The GT5 orders were cancelled months ago shortly after the misprice appeared on the website.

I did receive two items the same from my wishlist annoyingly though...

John
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions