Groups

Question :If you fly to ausralia which comes first

Summer or winter

13 Comments

It would help if we knew where the Republic of Ausralia is?

If you land there in their spring then the summer will come first. If you land in their Autumn then winter will come first.

I don't really understand the question to be honest.

They are in their Autumn, so winter will come first.

OP, dont drink and type.

The egg.

DarkKnight;8114925

The egg.

That is so a down under term!!! lol:-D

I would opt for the letter "T" coming 1st :thumbsup:

trego37;8114950

That is so a down under term!!! lol:-D

G'day mate :-D

Made me laugh cos i didnt know if you meant the chicken and the egg or you were just calling him an egg which I havent heard in 4 years lol

trego37;8115123

Made me laugh cos i didnt know if you meant the chicken and the egg or … Made me laugh cos i didnt know if you meant the chicken and the egg or you were just calling him an egg which I havent heard in 4 years lol

This lol

DarkKnight;8115148

This lol

Thought so after I posted but they call each other eggs all the time in the southern hemisphere...you egg!;-)

trego37;8115231

Thought so after I posted but they call each other eggs all the time in … Thought so after I posted but they call each other eggs all the time in the southern hemisphere...you egg!;-)

Do they?
    Just checked on Urban Dictionary for an "Egg", not the answer i was expecting :?

DarkKnight;8115244

Do they?Just checked on Urban Dictionary for an "Egg", not the answer i … Do they?Just checked on Urban Dictionary for an "Egg", not the answer i was expecting :?

lmao:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114478

See more discussions