Question on a thread, regarding the 7 day rule.

6 replies
Found 14th Jun 2008
Hi, could someone on the moderating side of things just clear something up for me please?
I made a thread (in next post as links in OP don't work) the other day and then asked for it to be closed (I expired and spammed it myself to bring it to the attention of mods).
Now, the thread has not been closed and I still have the item (did not list it elswhere in the end) but am unsure as to what I should do next as someone is interested in the item, but as I asked for the thread to be closed does this mean I can not continue to talk about it in the existing thread and have to wait till the 7th day to relist, or does it mean I can deal in the thread as normal, OR does it mean I can talk about it there, but not deal on it until the 7 days are up?
Please can you clarify what can/ can't be done in this situation as I don't want an infraction/ suspension, this is why I have brought up the matter personally.
thanks for your help,

Mike..

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Original Poster

Link to the Thread .

Mike..

Banned

mike until it is locked you can trade, it isnt even expired, did you report it?

Original Poster

Thanks Sassie

Mike.. x

Banned

just do the deal, if you have reported it to be locked and a mod locks it whilst in the middle of, just ask for it to be unlocked

What she said ^^^

Original Poster

thanks very much for the replies, I shall continue to use the original thread then

Mike..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114652
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769522
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2536
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2863

See more discussions