Question on Amazon student prime

Hi
I'm thinking of getting a Lg G3 from Amazon warehouse and saw there's a 20% off with student prime at the moment.
My daughter has just started uni and has one of the .ac.uk emails and my question is when I setup the student prime can it be done through my Amazon account or does it have to be a Amazon account in her name ?
cheers

5 Comments

Original Poster

yeah that's what I was thinking,
Do they still do that sharing thing where you can share the prime with another account?

stefromuk

yeah that's what I was thinking, Do they still do that sharing thing … yeah that's what I was thinking, Do they still do that sharing thing where you can share the prime with another account?

You can't share student accounts. I don't think they really check.

Your daughter's student discount can be applied to your Amazon account without you having to open a new account in her name.

My wife added her student discount to my Amazon account. The Amazon live chat agent explained:-

To provide proof of enrolment, please send an e-mail to … To provide proof of enrolment, please send an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.co.uk account.

Job done.
Edited by: "Resali" 2nd Nov 2016

Original Poster

Resali

Your daughter's student discount can be applied to your Amazon account … Your daughter's student discount can be applied to your Amazon account without you having to open a new account in her name.My wife added her student discount to my Amazon account. The Amazon live chat agent explained:-Job done.

Ah too late just set it all up on her Amazon account didn't know she had a account already so thought didn't want to risk it.
Do you know if I can cancel it now like a normal prime account

stefromuk

Ah too late just set it all up on her Amazon account didn't know she had … Ah too late just set it all up on her Amazon account didn't know she had a account already so thought didn't want to risk it.Do you know if I can cancel it now like a normal prime account

I don't know. Ask Amazon live chat. They are quite helpful.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    4. Apples new update610

See more discussions