Question on Spanish weather...

Found 27th Nov 2010
Going on holiday to Malaga on January 3rd just wondering what the weather will be like? As long as it’s warmer than the UK I don’t really mind

1. Misc
  2. Spain
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Spain
6 Comments

round about 13 or so

A friend of mine used to go to spain every year for christmas. Not malaga but not far from it. He said they used to swim in the sea on christmas day. I think that says its quite a bit warmer than the uk.
They also had huge paella parties on the beach so it doesnt suggest that they rushed to leave.

Sounds like a good place to be right now.

Not sure about Malaga, but I have seen snow in Spain in January, just up the coast from Alicante.

it varies hugely that time of year (my sis in law lives out there) somedays really warm and in the sea and other days colder and not in the sea

Original Poster

WoolyM

A friend of mine used to go to spain every year for christmas. Not malaga … A friend of mine used to go to spain every year for christmas. Not malaga but not far from it. He said they used to swim in the sea on christmas day. I think that says its quite a bit warmer than the uk.They also had huge paella parties on the beach so it doesnt suggest that they rushed to leave.Sounds like a good place to be right now.

Thnx sounds perfect then.
Post a comment
@
    Text