Groups

Question re Flamedeer

To be able to get a gold on any Flamedeer do you actually have to have every White and Silver filled ?

19 Comments

you must have a herd of atleast 20 others for them to find the gold one

Original Poster

Havince

Sorry for being thick. Is that 20 on each category or overall ?

It was 20 yesterday its 50 today I heard

Muzz

It was 20 yesterday its 50 today I heard

No they rescinded that choice and changed it to 35 (halfway in between) thats according to their twitter last night.

stop trying to confuse poor old Alf
    you don't need to collect a full set of white & silver Grimm, if you catch a gold then people will trade with you to fill in the blanks
    Edited by: "Dark.Energy" 18th Dec 2014

no the best way to get a gold is have an account under a week or a multi account, there is also a chance if you have a super old account that admin think are less likely to claim

DarkEnergy2012

stop trying to confuse poor old Alf :pyou don't need any others Grimm, if … stop trying to confuse poor old Alf :pyou don't need any others Grimm, if you catch a gold then people will trade with you to fill in the blanks

Oh dear you are confusing Grimm - you cant trade gold :-(

I have 8 of them which I would happily trade :-/ If I could.

Whaaat? This is the first I heard about this.

Silly rule imo

i have no chance then only have about 13 deer and only 1 of those is silver!! been much harder this year to get any

CAZ3AS

i have no chance then only have about 13 deer and only 1 of those is … i have no chance then only have about 13 deer and only 1 of those is silver!! been much harder this year to get any

Don't beat yourself up about it. I went all out this year being a sad little git and sitting on the site near 20 hours a day collecting them (so many threads!)... I have around 54 flamedeer? And still not a single gold... So yeah.
    Edited by: "Ruddy2007" 18th Dec 2014

Ruddy2007

Don't beat yourself up about it. I went all out this year being a sad … Don't beat yourself up about it. I went all out this year being a sad little git and sitting on the site near 20 hours a day collecting them (so many threads!)... I have around 52 flamedeer? And still not a single gold... So yeah.

haha i just havent time and the time i have im sick of actually looking! good luck finding a gold...

WHAT A LOAD OF DEER POO THIS FLAMEDEER MALARKEY IS THIS YEAR!

DarkEnergy2012

stop trying to confuse poor old Alf :pyou don't need to collect a full … stop trying to confuse poor old Alf :pyou don't need to collect a full set of white & silver Grimm, if you catch a gold then people will trade with you to fill in the blanks

Suppose no one has a spare silver to trade? For example, the Silver Bearded is very sought after but also very rare, and if anyone catches a gold and a white bearded but couldn't find anyone to trade the Silver then they will be gutted!

hacksey

Suppose no one has a spare silver to trade? For example, the Silver … Suppose no one has a spare silver to trade? For example, the Silver Bearded is very sought after but also very rare, and if anyone catches a gold and a white bearded but couldn't find anyone to trade the Silver then they will be gutted!

Nah, people are generally really nice so I'm sure at least one person would offer

hacksey

Suppose no one has a spare silver to trade? For example, the Silver … Suppose no one has a spare silver to trade? For example, the Silver Bearded is very sought after but also very rare, and if anyone catches a gold and a white bearded but couldn't find anyone to trade the Silver then they will be gutted!

I was thinking this myself .. I have been trying to trade for a silver silent night for days and no one will ....annoying however if I had gold silent night and no one would help me complete id be so mad X)

do you really need 35 deer to get a gold or are you joking?

Havince

WHAT!!?? *gives up*

harlzter

No they rescinded that choice and changed it to 35 (halfway in between) … No they rescinded that choice and changed it to 35 (halfway in between) thats according to their twitter last night.

If this is true then I'm out

Cheers Grimm, found a deer on your profile page
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121
      4. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11

See more discussions