Groups

Question RE: Modded 360s

MODS: Trying to stay within forum rules here, if otherwise please let me know and i'll edit/remove.

Are there any other forums or trade websites other than fleabay, where you would be able to sell an xbox 360 that has been modified? i've decided to go soley to PS3 but i'd want to list this honestly and can't do so on ebay or HUKD.

Thanks

ECA

8 Comments

[url]www.gumtree.com[/url]?

you can sell it here without copied games, ive sold one thats been flashed see below

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2

its legal to own 1 backup of a genuine game you own, so a genuine reason for a flashed box

Original Poster

leemole101;4561652

you can sell it here without copied games, ive sold one thats been … you can sell it here without copied games, ive sold one thats been flashed see belowhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/342378/xbox-360-flashed-with-ixtreme-1-5/showthread.php?t=342378&page=2

I know but i'm classed as a trader so i can't list them on here =)

Original Poster

bigbob909;4561635

[url]www.gumtree.com[/url]?

Thanks mate i'll give it a look

eca07mc;4561689

I know but i'm classed as a trader so i can't list them on here =)

sorry didnt realise :oops:

gumtree, free ads, the loot.

If you use the freeads or adtrader you cannot state its modded or they will remove the ad.However if you state its upgraded or perhaps flashed you may be ok.......

Next to the gumtree I would put it on [url]www.friday-ad.co.uk[/url]. People check it a lot and they also get free hard copies in their local groceries stores.. At least so I think..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions