Found 19th May 2009
Going for a little spa experience on saturday, have one question....it says I get exclusive use of a candle lit pool.
My question is....do you think there will be cameras there...as it seems a bit dodgy both ways :?

1. Misc
  2. Spa
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Spa
13 Comments

Why, what are you planning to do in there that you don't want them to see? ;-)

What a weird question...Why would there be?

Original Poster

lol that would be telling.....:p

But thinking about it, it seems weird either way...kinda like:
if there are cameras, then your alone in a room with some randomer perving on you :?
if there aren't then what have other people got upto in there :?

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5259951

What a weird question...Why would there be?

does seem a bit daft.....just got me wondering so I wondered what other people thought lol....i suppose there are cams in the spa at gyms so wouldnt be as strange as I make out.....just made me wonder lol

cameras or not, wouldnt stop me !! haha

Original Poster

thomasc123;5260115

cameras or not, wouldnt stop me !! haha

lol getting chucked out before your prepaid treatment???? not a good idea!

ps...stop doing what???:p

lil_tiger;5260146

lol getting chucked out before your prepaid treatment???? not a good … lol getting chucked out before your prepaid treatment???? not a good idea!ps...stop doing what???:p

ermmm.... doing whatever comes to mind... gota be adventurous !

fireheaven;5260155

How are they gonna know under the water?

i like your thinking !

Original Poster

fireheaven;5260155

How are they gonna know under the water?

lol...note to self....pack a snorkel

fireheaven;5260212

Ohhhhhh that - that's easy if you are near the surface just turn your … Ohhhhhh that - that's easy if you are near the surface just turn your head to the side to get air and back to it :thumbsup:EDIT - maybe not what I was thinking cos you couldn't with a snorkel

impressive teqnique... where do i sign up for one of these "treatment" things ?

Original Poster

fireheaven;5260212

Ohhhhhh that - that's easy if you are near the surface just turn your … Ohhhhhh that - that's easy if you are near the surface just turn your head to the side to get air and back to it :thumbsup:EDIT - maybe not what I was thinking cos you couldn't with a snorkel

lmfao i wasnt meaning for that!!!!!!! :w00t:

I was meaning if they cant see under the water then ill hide under there :oops: lol

fireheaven;5260212

No - you just blow really hard.....:)

And before any of you lot start - that IS how you clear a snorkel a bit tongue action seal at the mouthpiece also helps.

Original Poster

Rockhound;5260465

No - you just blow really hard.....:)And before any of you lot start - … No - you just blow really hard.....:)And before any of you lot start - that IS how you clear a snorkel a bit tongue action seal at the mouthpiece also helps.

hmmm this technique never works for me....i still end up tasting the salty fluid....

ofcourse I only snorkel in the sea :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions