Groups

Question re Spotify 3 months for 99p trial

Hello lovely HUKDealers. Haven't posted here in an age but I thought who better to answer my question than the knowledgeable folks here!

My daughter signed up yesterday for the 99p for 3 months offer for Spotify Premium. My question is - if she cancels the subscription today so it doesn't automatically renew @ £9.99 p/month, will she continue to have the 3 month period or will it cancel altogether?

An example is Amazon - if you have a month free Prime you can cancel the renewal but you still have the free month.

Thank you.

6 Comments

You will have to cancel it yourself, you can cancel before the three months are up and it won't affect the subscription.

Where's did you get the deal from 3 months for 99p as I would like to do it Ty

Original Poster

stuartpaton12

You will have to cancel it yourself, you can cancel before the three … You will have to cancel it yourself, you can cancel before the three months are up and it won't affect the subscription.

Thanks Stuart, I know I have to cancel it myself but I just wasn't sure if I did it would cancel completely.

Original Poster

deadzone197635

Where's did you get the deal from 3 months for 99p as I would like to do … Where's did you get the deal from 3 months for 99p as I would like to do it Ty

She's been using the free subscription and there were ads about the 99p deal and she was sent emails about it from Spotify. I'm sure if you Google it it will come up.

Hi. I cancelled mine immediately after signing up for the 99p 3 months and I still have full access and it shows in my account that I am not signed up to premium after the trial ends.
    Edited by: "dum1702" 27th Dec 2016

Original Poster

dum1702

Hi. I cancelled mine immediately after signing up for the 99p 3 months … Hi. I cancelled mine immediately after signing up for the 99p 3 months and I still have full access and it shows in my account that I am not signed up to premium after the trial ends.

Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!01
      2. Need a good courier - any help please :)33
      3. flamedeer55
      4. Any discount for paultons park?44

See more discussions