Groups

Question re used bricks

Hello all knowledgeable people of hotdeals. I have some brick built aiveries in my garden which we wish to knock down. rather than hiring a skip i was thinking of seeing if there are any companies who would come and take them away but have no idea where to look, any ideas? Or what type of company i should be searching for online. We are in Northampton.
    Thanks in advance for your time.

9 Comments

Try seaching ]here

Original Poster

maddness007;2946553

Try seaching ]here

Thanks for the link.

Banned

Just phone your local buider, they are always after reclaimed stuff for free

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2946634

Just phone your local buider, they are always after reclaimed stuff for … Just phone your local buider, they are always after reclaimed stuff for free

Thank you.

when we had an extension done we had a load of old bricks and put an add on gumtree and people came a collected them - and parted with money for them!

Theres usually loads of people wanting them on freecycle. Maybe you could try getting rid of them on there?

freecycle.org/

beat me to it

Original Poster

Thank you all for your replies. We haven't knocked them down yet, didn't want to go ahead and then be stuck with them, but you have all offered really good ideas so no doubt if we do go ahead we will get rid of them in some way. Thanks for taking your time to reply.

:oops:I thought I was opening up a psp thread
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764367
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions