Groups

Question regarding O2

Banned
    I was just wandering what offers O2 offer new customers... i am currently PAYG with Orange but im looking to change. However i want to know what FREE text bundles they do..

Eg.. top up £10 a month get 300 free texts (like orange)

So if anyone knows the current top up rewards etc.. please enlighten me.

Thanks

12 Comments

yep 10 quid a month for free texts-its at least 300-might be more-kids all use it

£15 or more gets 'unlimited' texts per month. Best thing to do is phone or check their website.

o2.co.uk/exp…ygo

There is also the reawards thing. When you top up you get a code to enter online. Sometimes you get additional texts/mins/data but there are other prizes as well.

Dont know if still available but my son tops up £10 and gets unlimited texts £15 gets unlimited texts and unlimited internet access the tarriff is text and web!

sassie;7444257

http://shop.o2.co.uk/tariffs/Pay_and_Go

Thats the one lol much more helpful than mine :-)

Theres also a new(ish) one where you top up £15 and get unlimited calls and texts to other O2 mobiles.

gog5y;7444279

Thats the one lol much more helpful than mine :-)

Original Poster Banned

Ideal thanks guys!

One last thing.. Can anyone remember the model of a nokia phone? It was very small and had a light up blue keypad... its driving me mad trying to find it.. must be about 6-8 years old now lol

I pay £10 and get 300 texts and 1.0MB of free internet.
    Then out of that, i pay £5 which gives me unlimited texts to any O2 number.

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;7444371

8210 or 8310, both basically the same. 8310 is one you're thinking of … 8210 or 8310, both basically the same. 8310 is one you're thinking of though.

yeh thats the little beauty.. thanks :thumbsup:

Me and the wife have just gone from O2 pay monthly to Three pay and go. We get 600 texts when we top up £10 plus 150mb of internet and free 3 to 3 calls plus free skype and free live messenger and the allowence lasts 90 days and the free calls/internet/texts work until the 90 days are up even if you have no credit.

I was on O2 pay and go previously but thought this was a better deal since we are both on the same one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions