Question: Sent Used Goods?!

    I recently bought a speaker from a company and when it arrived it was in poor condition had signs of cosmetic damage and had been opened by a third party. The packaging was in poor shape heavily dented and poorly sealed. I want to complain as it did not state in the website the item would be used or in poor condition. Can I request a refund/replacement under the Sales of Good act?


    Original Poster


    I think you're entitled to a refund, see here: … I think you're entitled to a refund, see here:

    Thank you x
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114447
      2. word association Game73844440
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543731
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1528

      See more discussions