Groups

Question Time

Its not on tonight :'(

12 Comments

host your own, do I have to put my hand up? Im in the mustard coloured top on the right ;-)

Why isn't it on?

Looks like GTA for me instead.

thesaint;4813641

Why isn't it on?Looks like GTA for me instead.

Get Trolling Again?:roll:

skusey;4813728

Get Trolling Again?:roll:

]Grand Theft Auto(Chinatown Stories).

Banned

thesaint;4813966

]Grand Theft Auto(Chinatown Stories).

Database much?

easter break

Banned

It's a fix anyhow.

Think about it.....
    If you were there to ask a question, from your own mind, wouldn't you be able to ask it without having to refer to a piece of paper?
    The questions are obviously planted.

Pluun;4814224

It's a fix anyhow.Think about it.....If you were there to ask a question, … It's a fix anyhow.Think about it.....If you were there to ask a question, from your own mind, wouldn't you be able to ask it without having to refer to a piece of paper?The questions are obviously planted.

Not sure how it's a "fix"?

I always took it that the panel knew the main questions beforehand, other Mr Dimbleby wouldn't need to call the audience members by name, and know what they were going to ask.

thesaint;4814240

Not sure how it's a "fix"?I always took it that the panel knew the main … Not sure how it's a "fix"?I always took it that the panel knew the main questions beforehand, other Mr Dimbleby wouldn't need to call the audience members by name, and know what they were going to ask.

you mean he'd call the man in the turquoise jacket with big ears, behind the orange woman with huge eyes . .

bumbleby's an idiot.

Jeremy Corbyn is far more eloquent

thesaint;4814240

Not sure how it's a "fix"?I always took it that the panel knew the main … Not sure how it's a "fix"?I always took it that the panel knew the main questions beforehand, other Mr Dimbleby wouldn't need to call the audience members by name, and know what they were going to ask.

allegedly its only him that knows what sepecific questions will be asked but its not too hard to work out what topics will come up.

ants97;4814420

allegedly its only him that knows what sepecific questions will be asked … allegedly its only him that knows what sepecific questions will be asked but its not too hard to work out what topics will come up.

That makes sense. :thumbsup:

thesaint;4814457

That makes sense. :thumbsup:

to you, stop trolling or join your partner:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      3. Spotify Family Premium share513
      4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions