Question Time on now

Banned 40 replies
Found 21st May 2009
Good on the BBC for putting it on earlier.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
40 Comments

This one's gonna be a sh*tfight..

Original Poster Banned

Vince Cable coming off well.

May get some younger people a bit more interested if its on earlier rather than being on 10.35pm as usual, im not sure my 22yr old niece could name the PM:roll:

clondikemike;5284690

May get some younger people a bit more interested if its on earlier … May get some younger people a bit more interested if its on earlier rather than being on 10.35pm as usual, im not sure my 22yr old niece could name the PM:roll:

That's a touch worrying...

Quite like Willy Hague, (not politically), he's a good public speaker.

Bring back "spitting image" - since that ended most people can't name a single cabinet minister....

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;5284725

That's a touch worrying...Quite like Willy Hague, (not politically), he's … That's a touch worrying...Quite like Willy Hague, (not politically), he's a good public speaker.

He was always good at PMQs. Glad to see the BBC putting this on now, but why put Yasmin di-di-dum on there?

Interesting that the politicians are saying there should be fraud charges in some cases but I bet once things cool down that will never happen.....

FilthAndFurry;5284785

He was always good at PMQs. Glad to see the BBC putting this on now, but … He was always good at PMQs. Glad to see the BBC putting this on now, but why put Yasmin di-di-dum on there?

Who knows, she reminds me slightly of that stupid bloody muppet of a woman that represent liberty international... :x

No Traffic Cops!:x

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5284827

No Traffic Cops!:x

Because traffic cops is the real issue affecting this country at the mo... :roll:

grex9101;5284817

Who knows, she reminds me slightly of that stupid bloody muppet of a … Who knows, she reminds me slightly of that stupid bloody muppet of a woman that represent liberty international... :x

Shami Chakribati. Self-opinionated loudmouth.

Scribbles;5284873

Shami Chakribati. Self-opinionated loudmouth.

+1

I could pound her all night...

With my fist :x:-D

Election now or not? I think things are too volatile at the moment and that there shouldn't election now as the turn out would be poor and could lead to more extreme parties getting in.....

Shami shami shami, get jon gaunt on there he will sort them out

gari189;5284884

Election now or not? I think things are too volatile at the moment and … Election now or not? I think things are too volatile at the moment and that there shouldn't election now as the turn out would be poor and could lead to more extreme parties getting in.....

I don't think that would be too bad a thing.....

grex9101;5284883

+1I could pound her all night...With my fist :x:-D

my fave pastime

grex9101;5284845

Because traffic cops is the real issue affecting this country at the … Because traffic cops is the real issue affecting this country at the mo... :roll:

Great avvy grex:thumbsup:

skusey;5284933

my fave pasties are from Greggs

Really? Steak bakes are nice, granted :-D

clondikemike;5284939

Great avvy grex:thumbsup:

umm, thanks!!! :thumbsup:

grex9101;5284883

+1I could pound her all night...With my fist :x:-D

you realise adding "with my fist" made it sound even more rude than without it lol

I like Question Time....good show tonight

Original Poster Banned

skusey;5284914

They're both idiots, just with different stripes.

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;5284966

you realise adding "with my fist" made it sound even more rude than … you realise adding "with my fist" made it sound even more rude than without it lol

I hadn't picked up on that and I wish I hadn't:oops:

FilthAndFurry;5284995

I hadn't picked up on that and I wish I hadn't:oops:

I'm so sorry lol

ClarityofMind;5284966

you realise adding "with my fist" made it sound even more rude than … you realise adding "with my fist" made it sound even more rude than without it lol

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/205753_vpfunny.gif

:oops:

grex9101;5285006

:oops:

oops lol

FilthAndFurry;5284980

They're both idiots, just with different stripes.

Cant stand John Gaunt, Jeremey Clarkson would give them all a run for their money:thumbsup:

clondikemike;5285032

Cant stand John Gaunt, Jeremey Clarkson would give them all a run for … Cant stand John Gaunt, Jeremey Clarkson would give them all a run for their money:thumbsup:

I'd vote for Clarkson

and Paxman! :-D

Original Poster Banned

clondikemike;5285032

Cant stand John Gaunt, Jeremey Clarkson would give them all a run for … Cant stand John Gaunt, Jeremey Clarkson would give them all a run for their money:thumbsup:

I find both of their columns hilarious.

Can't we have a party with William Hague and Vince Cable in charge? They're the only two I actually like.

FilthAndFurry;5285063

I find both of their columns hilarious.Can't we have a party with William … I find both of their columns hilarious.Can't we have a party with William Hague and Vince Cable in charge? They're the only two I actually like.

I'd vote for them...... :thumbsup:

"You've gone from Stalin to Mr Bean in a matter of months" to quote Vince Cable on Gordon Brown.

grex9101;5285054

I'd vote for Clarksonand Paxman! :-D

Clarkson for PM, Paxman as Deputy, ahhh what a fine country we would live in then:)

clondikemike;5285230

Clarkson for PM, Paxman as Deputy, ahhh what a fine country we would live … Clarkson for PM, Paxman as Deputy, ahhh what a fine country we would live in then:)

We surely would :-D

ach balls I didn't know it was on earlier, i'll just watch it on the bbc i player doofer, last weeks was excellent.

Original Poster Banned

I hope they keep this on at the same time from now on.

Question Time - Graham Norton - This Week.

FilthAndFurry;5285374

I hope they keep this on at the same time from now on. Question Time - … I hope they keep this on at the same time from now on. Question Time - Graham Norton - This Week.

I like this week, Andrew Neil is a fellow alumni :thumbsup:

skusey;5284914

yet he goes crawling to her, squeaky mouthed loser

independent.co.uk/new…tml

myaser88;5285612

yet he goes crawling to her, squeaky mouthed … yet he goes crawling to her, squeaky mouthed loserhttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/tv-radio/chakrabarti-backs-gaunt-in-unlikely-alliance-1034499.html

for someone who bad mouthed the human rights act pretty much on a dailly basis on his show its a bit rich that he's and his shami sham shami shami arch nemesis have joined forces to use it to his advantage.
gaunt should take his sacking like a man, I heard it live and he lost it on air. any sort of credibility he had vanished the 2nd he let his emotions take over and reduced himself to a ranting fool.

ants97;5285669

for someone who bad mouthed the human rights act pretty much on a dailly … for someone who bad mouthed the human rights act pretty much on a dailly basis on his show its a bit rich that he's and his shami sham shami shami arch nemesis have joined forces to use it to his advantage. gaunt should take his sacking like a man, I heard it live and he lost it on air. any sort of credibility he had vanished the 2nd he let his emotions take over and reduced himself to a ranting fool.

I still hate that bleeding heart liberal more.

And American Psycho is my favourite book.

(court jury - these two statements are unrelated, just in case)

grex9101;5285719

I still hate that bleeding heart liberal more.And American Psycho is my … I still hate that bleeding heart liberal more.And American Psycho is my favourite book.(court jury - these two statements are unrelated, just in case)

I'm not a fan of her myself but it says more about gaunt that he'd run to the 2 things he bashed daily in his time on talksport in some mealy effort to get his job back or seek compensation.

ants97;5285804

I'm not a fan of her myself but it says more about gaunt that he'd run to … I'm not a fan of her myself but it says more about gaunt that he'd run to the 2 things he bashed daily in his time on talksport in some mealy effort to get his job back or seek compensation.

Fine line between love and hate, eh? :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415442
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645
    4. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075

See more discussions