Groups

Question, what is the name of the song is this trailer.......................... read on.

youtube.com/wat…yKc

Pearl harbour trailer, need to know the name of the song so I can buy it. Have checked itunes for the movie soundtrack but nothing sounds similar (although only plays 30 secs). I think its been used in other film as sounds familiar??

Need for friends wedding in a few months. Cheers all and will take some hardcore movie buff to answer.

Thanks in advance.

9 Comments

was seein double then lol

i think the name of the trailer track is GOLIATH

im sure it was hans zimmer who composed the tracks m8 i think
    was it used on thin red line too
    singer

it was also used in the crow

Hans Zimmer - Tennessee (Pearl Harbour theme)

Dunno if thats it,just Google.there's loads of info.

the "big" song from this movie was "there youll be" by faith hill but its the orchestral track you are looking for?

deb8z;4934467

Hans Zimmer - Tennessee (Pearl Harbour theme) Dunno if thats it,just … Hans Zimmer - Tennessee (Pearl Harbour theme) Dunno if thats it,just Google.there's loads of info.

Yes it is

amazon.com/Pea…YBD

Original Poster

deb8z;4934467

Hans Zimmer - Tennessee (Pearl Harbour theme) Dunno if thats it,just … Hans Zimmer - Tennessee (Pearl Harbour theme) Dunno if thats it,just Google.there's loads of info.

Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

choc1969;4934489

Yes it is … Yes it is :)http://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Harbor-Martin-Tillman/dp/B00005JYBD

Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have made me very very happy. Sisters wedding and getting Ipod touch and putting all her fav music on it with family photos and cheekly photos at the wedding (although have to lug the laptop there.lol)

Thanks for all your comments...... really appreciated and has made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blanka;4934551

Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)Have made me very very happy. … Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)Have made me very very happy. Sisters wedding and getting Ipod touch and putting all her fav music on it with family photos and cheekly photos at the wedding (although have to lug the laptop there.lol)Thanks for all your comments...... really appreciated and has made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sound so sweet, hope your sis and you all have a wonderful day :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3881542
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1827
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      4. word association Game72944196

See more discussions