Groups

Question: Would you say I am argumentative or just opinionated?

Would you say I am argumentative or just opinionated? Am a royal pain in the * (asterix) or just spending too much time on this website?!! Answers on a postcard please...Failing that a comment will do. Don't hold back if I am, I'm a big boy, I can take it!

36 Comments

Banned

you are ok dude, but im sure some of the leg-ends here start to rub off on us all, perhaps you and I should take a break before we snap and go postal

Banned

someones feeling a little self conscious

Original Poster

casparwhite;8922289

someones feeling a little self conscious

Nah, i'm too old for that. I'd just like to know what others think!

Banned

i think you already know the answers to the above

Original Poster

sassie;8922306

i think you already know the answers to the above

Do I? You just said that to start an argument!:)

Banned

ei8hty5ive;8922406

Do I? You just said that to start an argument!:)

no i never

Original Poster

sassie;8922414

no i never

You won't even admit it! You've never liked me!

P.S. I wonder when I'm going to get a "Who are you?" question...

Banned

argumentative

inb4 classic HUKD breakdown.

Can't say as I don't know you, being quite new here, can you ask me again in about 3-4 mnths?;-)

jubbyme;8922237

you are ok dude, but im sure some of the leg-ends here start to rub off … you are ok dude, but im sure some of the leg-ends here start to rub off on us all, perhaps you and I should take a break before we snap and go postal

25.94posts per day by jubbyme

:w00t:
    ei8hty5ive;8922295

Nah, i'm too old for that. I'd just like to know what others think!

how old ?

Original Poster

vibeone;8922454

argumentativeinb4 classic HUKD breakdown.

Opinionated. YOU'RE argumantative. So there.

Original Poster

rugger-tyke;8922498

:w00t:how old ?

Enough to know.

Banned

rugger-tyke;8922498

:w00t:

pay a few forum games, and you can do it too

some of the above kept that up for a lot longer than 6 months!

Sorry but, who are you

I thought you were a girl, does that help?

Original Poster

sancho1983;8922627

Wah?! What the hell gave you that impression?!?! All the certificates were changed and everything...:oops:

Banned

ei8hty5ive;8922509

Opinionated. YOU'RE argumantative. So there.

Err what?

You posted a thread asking for answers. I answered. You are argumentative and show troll like tenancies on many man topics.

numptyj;8922530

Sorry but, who are you

LOL.

sancho1983;8922627

Is that because of cooking??:whistling:

Would you say I am argumentative or just opinionated?

Oh alright then.
    "You are argumentative or just opinionated"

Original Poster

[QUOTE=vibeone;8922691]Err what?

You posted a thread asking for answers. I answered. You are argumentative and show troll like tenancies on many man topics.

I have many manly opinions and I like to discuss these matters in a manly fashion (I AM a man after all) but I don't think I am argumentative I just have strong manly opinions...Man.

P.S. Troll like tendancies? I'm just learning from the best...Some might say 'legendary' poster.

Original Poster

chesso;8922699

Is that because of cooking??:whistling:Oh alright then. "You are … Is that because of cooking??:whistling:Oh alright then. "You are argumentative or just opinionated"

Actually Sancho might be on to something...On a forum its actually quite hard to decypher if the poster is a man (Like me) or a woman (like a female poster) if they have a gender neutral name...Just to test it out...

Chesso...are you, er, female?

ei8hty5ive;8922778

Actually Sancho might be on to something...On a forum its actually quite … Actually Sancho might be on to something...On a forum its actually quite hard to decypher if the poster is a man (Like me) or a woman (like a female poster) if they have a gender neutral name...Just to test it out...Chesso...are you, er, female?

It is and in my early days here in misc, many thought I was a man, until I chose a cute fennec fox as my avatar and 'Foxy Lady land' as my location.:-D

I am just female, no 'er' about it.

I could be lying of course.:whistling:

Bye now

Original Poster

chesso;8922813

It is and in my early days here in misc, many thought I was a man, until … It is and in my early days here in misc, many thought I was a man, until I chose a cute fennec fox as my avatar and 'Foxy Lady land' as my location.:-DI am just female, no 'er' about it. I could be lying of course.:whistling:Bye now

Goodnight m'lady!

P.S. the fox is quite masculine actually...

ei8hty5ive;8922844

Goodnight m'lady! P.S. the fox is quite masculine actually...

Nighty night.

That is my latest portrait, woops... avatar; the first one was cute!

Original Poster

Damn it no one is arguing with me!!!

Banned

a fox masculine......
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Rygar1126/LmafQ.gif

Original Poster

casparwhite;8922879

a fox masculine......

What's that supposed to be? And what's wrong with a masculine fox? Isn't a female fox called a vixen?!?!? Umm, it looks like a toy shark in a flat cap dancing....Umm.

chesso;8922699

Is that because of cooking??:whistling:

Not at all, I do most of the cooking and I'm a man!

I think it was the avatar, don't know really. Although I also thought you were a man until we chatted in the photo thread

sancho1983;8924877

Not at all, I do most of the cooking and I'm a man! I think it was the … Not at all, I do most of the cooking and I'm a man! I think it was the avatar, don't know really. Although I also thought you were a man until we chatted in the photo thread

I guess my whistling smilie after the cooking jape was just a red square :roll: (this one is
    Final try at stereotypical humour: Did you think I was a man because I can do sums??:-D

Supermod

There are worse people here. They are more like dark clouds that just roll over and make things gloomy.

magicjay1986;8924897

There are worse people here. They are more like dark clouds that just … There are worse people here. They are more like dark clouds that just roll over and make things gloomy.

than ei8hty5ive??

Yes there are.:-D Like being plunged into Mordor:w00t:

Supermod

chesso;8924911

than ei8hty5ive??Yes there are.:-D Like being plunged into Mordor:w00t:

Yes, there are!! Only just though...:whistling:

Original Poster

My avatar is a reflection of my perpetual state of confusion... I don't remember a photo thread...i didn't happen to come on to you thinking you were a girl did I?!?

chesso;8924896

I guess my whistling smilie after the cooking jape was just a red square … I guess my whistling smilie after the cooking jape was just a red square :roll: (this one is Final try at stereotypical humour: Did you think I was a man because I can do sums??:-D

It was a square yes

I knew you were a woman because you know a lot about gardening...........

ei8hty5ive;8924920

My avatar is a reflection of my perpetual state of confusion... I don't … My avatar is a reflection of my perpetual state of confusion... I don't remember a photo thread...i didn't happen to come on to you thinking you were a girl did I?!?

You are definitely confused!

sancho1983;8925279

It was a square yes :)I knew you were a woman because you … It was a square yes :)I knew you were a woman because you [COLOR="Indigo"]know a lot about gardening[/COLOR]...........

Thank goodness for that

:giggle: But you are catching up fast !!

And people say I'm attention seeking!

Original Poster

angelfairee;8925308

And people say I'm attention seeking!

Thay do, Angelfairee?!?!? I'm shocked! Now shut upwoman, I'm watching football! Come on England!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126
      2. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186

See more discussions