Found 3rd Jun
What I wish to know is Did Humpty Dumpty Fall or did He get PUSHED, I've contacted all the queens soldiers and the Kings men but no one is 100% sure what happened . What is your views

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
19 Comments

Pushed! And he wasnt a egg. It was a cannon!

It's Kings horses and Kings men btw

It was an accident, he fell off his wall when he was dismantling it because he didn't have planning permission.

Check CCTV footage.. Humpty may have been drugged and cracked elsewhere..
Possibly a crack house..
Then put on the wall in a semi conscious state..
Edited by: "Dawsy" 3rd Jun

Did he fall or was he pi$$ed?

ame2607

Pushed! And he wasnt a egg. It was a cannon!

http://knowledgenuts.com/2014/01/08/humpty-dumpty-was-a-cannon-not-an-egg/
Looks like the wall took cannon fire And charles the 1st didn't fare much better oO
Edited by: "kester76" 3rd Jun

As said, Humpty Dumpty was a cannon and was placed on a wall to increase his range. Unfortunately no one understood recoil and when he was fired he fell off. The rest is history.

Apparently the cannon was pushed to aid the other side?

What I want to know is why you use random capital letters at the start of random words.

I loved humpty dumpty. He was one of my favourite as a kid. Big ears and noddy was also one of my favourite. I liked the red sporty car. Lol X)

Original Poster

so then you say he was pushed, fired, recoiled, slid and fell, ummm

it was Brexit as it gets blamed for everything else.

alan.mcculloch

As said, Humpty Dumpty was a cannon and was placed on a wall to increase … As said, Humpty Dumpty was a cannon and was placed on a wall to increase his range. Unfortunately no one understood recoil and when he was fired he fell off. The rest is history.

Cannons had been used in sieges for well over two hundred years by the mid-seventeenth century, I think they understood recoil.

No one knows the eggxact facts.

I wonder if he made a compensation claim.

drtongue

it was Brexit as it gets blamed for everything else.

​it wasn't brexit but brexit will make more walls and more Humpty Dumpty will fall

mutley1

I loved humpty dumpty. He was one of my favourite as a kid. Big ears … I loved humpty dumpty. He was one of my favourite as a kid. Big ears and noddy was also one of my favourite. I liked the red sporty car. Lol X)

I remember one Easter, for primary school, there was a decorate eggs competition. I made a wall and designed an egg as Humpty Dumpty and broke him slightly. He was not happy but I was as I won an Easter egg for it! Hehe

Donald trump pushed him
Humpty Dumpty was Mexican oO

LeahMinttoutou2 h, 6 m ago

I remember one Easter, for primary school, there was a decorate eggs …I remember one Easter, for primary school, there was a decorate eggs competition. I made a wall and designed an egg as Humpty Dumpty and broke him slightly. He was not happy but I was as I won an Easter egg for it! Hehe

oddly enough, the reason i liked humpty dumpty as a child was because he fell off the wall and he could not be put together again, lol. not sure why that fascinated me. i guessed i thought it was funny.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247574
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322829
    3. word association Game74244874
    4. Add one, leave one game54315395

See more discussions