Groups

Questions about disney infinity gold on steam

Looking at the Disney Infinity gold collection on steam. Looks like the collection contains all the characters all level packs for every game and £45 it doesn't look so bad. Is this a good price for them all or should I wait till a better offer comes up ? Also can you use characters across the games if supported like the orginial bundles ?

2 Comments

when i have been reading i to it, it seems a good price the only thing i would say is that it depends if you want all the characters and levels because if you only want all the characters but fussed about different level packs you get every character from 1 2 and 3 if you buy the 3rd by itself

Original Poster

scholesy27

when i have been reading i to it, it seems a good price the only thing i … when i have been reading i to it, it seems a good price the only thing i would say is that it depends if you want all the characters and levels because if you only want all the characters but fussed about different level packs you get every character from 1 2 and 3 if you buy the 3rd by itself

​Thanks for the reply, I didn't realise you got the characters from every pack with the 3rd edition.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help please - pc issues46
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419
      4. Import charges from USA11

See more discussions