Questions you want the answer to - but Google can't give you

Posted 20th Jun
Like this.

What was an electric eel called before electricity was discovered?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Any answers?

Any more?

Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Why wasn't it called "Wife" rather then Google, cos she seems to be under the impression she knows more.
mutley120/06/2020 14:27

here are a few questions that google can't answerwhat is the meaning of …here are a few questions that google can't answerwhat is the meaning of life?does luck exist and if so, are there people who are lucky so get all the luck and vice versa?did the chicken come before the egg? if not, where did the egg come from?did we come from adam and eve? i saw a program about where man comes from, and it started with lucy the ape, but how did lucy get pregnant if she was on her own?is the DFS sale real?

You forgot why only one oven glove?
27 Comments
Why wasn't it called "Wife" rather then Google, cos she seems to be under the impression she knows more.
what's google?
richp20/06/2020 11:29

Why wasn't it called "Wife" rather then Google, cos she seems to be under …Why wasn't it called "Wife" rather then Google, cos she seems to be under the impression she knows more.

because it was started in 1998 and not the 70s?
Electric eels were referred to as words linked to lightning due to their ability to cause shock.
Edited by: "Frankie77" 20th Jun
mutley120/06/2020 11:36

but you said it was useless so why waste my time?

How can you waste something that doesn't exist? (Getting a bit deep now... time to stop I think ).
the best thing before sliced bread was a loaf of bread.

the electric eel was called the fire eel before electricity was invented.

there i answered the questions for you myself
Gravity isnt real. Prove me wrong
richp20/06/2020 11:29

Why wasn't it called "Wife" rather then Google, cos she seems to be under …Why wasn't it called "Wife" rather then Google, cos she seems to be under the impression she knows more.

Old one but still funny

sliced bread was invented at exactly the same time as language was, so there was noting as good as sliced bread before this.

eels have many different types and are continually evolving; when electricity came along it just needed some smart guy to name one of the species

oh and google is only 1 search engine amongst the many available. many search engines are nothing more than pattern searches and cannot "answer" as such what appear to be simple questions.
Look at this
google.co.uk/sea…t=5
12345432120/06/2020 13:05

Gravity isnt real. Prove me wrong

this is quite easy as everything that goes up must come down.

the moon has no gravity for example, so anyone walking on there can't walk properly because they don't come down so easily. if you go into space same thing, you float around because there is no gravity.

you can go to the gravityless playgrounds where you can fly around the pod as they suck all the gravity out of it
mutley120/06/2020 14:18

this is quite easy as everything that goes up must come down. the moon …this is quite easy as everything that goes up must come down. the moon has no gravity for example, so anyone walking on there can't walk properly because they don't come down so easily. if you go into space same thing, you float around because there is no gravity.you can go to the gravityless playgrounds where you can fly around the pod as they suck all the gravity out of it

The moon does have gravity
Eels used to be steam powered
The best thing before sliced bread was the combination of unsliced bread and a knife
here are a few questions that google can't answer

what is the meaning of life?
does luck exist and if so, are there people who are lucky so get all the luck and vice versa?
did the chicken come before the egg? if not, where did the egg come from?
did we come from adam and eve? i saw a program about where man comes from, and it started with lucy the ape, but how did lucy get pregnant if she was on her own?
is the DFS sale real?
mutley120/06/2020 14:27

here are a few questions that google can't answerwhat is the meaning of …here are a few questions that google can't answerwhat is the meaning of life?does luck exist and if so, are there people who are lucky so get all the luck and vice versa?did the chicken come before the egg? if not, where did the egg come from?did we come from adam and eve? i saw a program about where man comes from, and it started with lucy the ape, but how did lucy get pregnant if she was on her own?is the DFS sale real?

Frankie7720/06/2020 14:29

very true. that is still a mystery

this is quite easy as everything that goes up must come down. the moon …this is quite easy as everything that goes up must come down. the moon has no gravity for example, so anyone walking on there can't walk properly because they don't come down so easily. if you go into space same thing, you float around because there is no gravity.you can go to the gravityless playgrounds where you can fly around the pod as they suck all the gravity out of it

Nope. Explain why on some hills if you roll a can it goes up the hill not down
12345432120/06/2020 15:25

Nope. Explain why on some hills if you roll a can it goes up the hill not … Nope. Explain why on some hills if you roll a can it goes up the hill not down

Optical illusion. Gravity is real - seriously!
Ringfinger20/06/2020 17:18

Optical illusion. Gravity is real - seriously!

No... search up places gravity doesnt work
12345432120/06/2020 15:25

Nope. Explain why on some hills if you roll a can it goes up the hill not … Nope. Explain why on some hills if you roll a can it goes up the hill not down

That never happens.
12345432120/06/2020 18:53

U may wanna search up

I did. Optical illusions. The road or whatever seems to go uphill when viewed from a certain angle but is actually downhill.

the moon has no gravity for example

The moon has gravity
i used to suffer from gravity coming out of the pub but not so much since lock down so it must be real
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants