Queuing at Currys megasale - Birstall

Just left above store at 2015 and there was 2 people outside in the que. the temp was 6c.

As I've never done this a few question need answering.

with 10 hrs to go, how do you `go` ie Wii lol. it's cold out there.
If your stood there wanting food theres the trusty burger vans there but your stood the at front.
Is it a case of tuff or do swap partners in que?
I will call tomorrow night

11 Comments

Queing for what ?

10 hrs to go, how do you `go` ie Wii lol. it's cold out there.If your … 10 hrs to go, how do you `go` ie Wii lol. it's cold out there.If your stood there wanting food theres the trusty burger vans there but your stood the at front.Is it a case of tuff or do swap partners in que?I will call tomorrow night

translation someone please

this a cryptic thread

Someone has been knocking back the John Smith's.

boothy;6862128

translation someone please

You're in a queue, you need the loo - what do you do?

sickly sweet;6862199

You're in a queue, you need the loo - what do you do?

waz in a bottle,or drop a log up the side of Curry's

/thread

Original Poster

lol ok in englist and risk get banned -
ur stood there wanting a p!$$, wee,wii
I can't do crowds etc so never been to a sale opening and was wondering what it's like stood there, it's been down to 2c ere last few night,

i still dont get it, is there a sale?

dont drink too much and u wont want a pee! just relax and chat with other ppl who are in queue,

Got there at 05.30 AM and they said that first person in queue been there since 7PM last night.
I had customer no 494 and there were at least couple 100 after me. Got what I wanted but no special offer TVs / Sat Navs or Laptops left by 06.40AM

Indesit Washing Machine down from £299 to £149
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
    2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions