Groups

Quick ?????

I got a phone from CFW and had to get Top-Up so make it a good deal!!

Does the sim card withe the phone have the £10 pre-loaded on it?

19 Comments

should do... put it in and check

Original Poster

King of Thieves;3635756

should do... put it in and check

Maybe going to sell it on here so dont want to take it out of the holder! Hows you? Long time!!

Tesco have 20% off top up vouchers, I posted a deal a few days ago. Should work so long as it's not 3 top up you're after.

Original Poster

sickly sweet;3635774

Tesco have 20% off top up vouchers, I posted a deal a few days ago. … Tesco have 20% off top up vouchers, I posted a deal a few days ago. Should work so long as it's not 3 top up you're after.

Its Voda and its a Sim pack!!

Naeem786;3635769

Maybe going to sell it on here so dont want to take it out of the holder! … Maybe going to sell it on here so dont want to take it out of the holder! Hows you? Long time!!

I'm good man. just been busy with work... been to egypt, florida, bulgaria. Isnt as good as it sounds though lol.
    Well florida was a holiday :lol:

If you paid for the phone and the guy at the store said that it has £10 already on it. Then it should be on the sim... sometimes they forget but you can go back and have a go at them. They'll then refund you the tenner.
    But since you want to keep it sealed you'll just have to hope it has the tenner on lol.

Original Poster

King of Thieves;3635807

I'm good man. just been busy with work... been to egypt, florida, … I'm good man. just been busy with work... been to egypt, florida, bulgaria. Isnt as good as it sounds though lol.Well florida was a holiday :lol:If you paid for the phone and the guy at the store said that it has £10 already on it. Then it should be on the sim... sometimes they forget but you can go back and have a go at them. They'll then refund you the tenner. But since you want to keep it sealed you'll just have to hope it has the tenner on lol.

LOL...Got it from net!! Woh you been places!! :thumbsup:

whats the phone, Iphone?

Original Poster

strike;3635864

whats the phone, Iphone?

lol...Naa just a 6300 which going to send abroad so dont need the sim!! :thumbsup:

Naeem786;3635829

LOL...Got it from net!! Woh you been places!! :thumbsup:

Yea, i hate flying now.

If the deal said that it would come with £10 pre-paid credit then it should have £10 on there.
    Best thing to do is sell it on here sealed. When someone offers u the price u want then ask them if they would like u to check and see if the sim does have £10 on it.
    That way its the buyers choice, so if they say no and they get the sim without £10 then they cant have a go at u :thumbsup:

But make sure you only warn them after they've offered u a price. If u post it up at the beginning then ppl are gonna offer u lower.... thats my business mind coming into play lol.

Original Poster

King of Thieves;3635888

Yea, i hate flying now.If the deal said that it would come with £10 … Yea, i hate flying now.If the deal said that it would come with £10 pre-paid credit then it should have £10 on there.Best thing to do is sell it on here sealed. When someone offers u the price u want then ask them if they would like u to check and see if the sim does have £10 on it.That way its the buyers choice, so if they say no and they get the sim without £10 then they cant have a go at u :thumbsup:But make sure you only warn them after they've offered u a price. If u post it up at the beginning then ppl are gonna offer u lower.... thats my business mind coming into play lol.

Thanks will do!! :thumbsup: When it comes down to making money business mind always kicks in!!

Naeem786;3635899

Thanks will do!! :thumbsup: When it comes down to making money business … Thanks will do!! :thumbsup: When it comes down to making money business mind always kicks in!!

Haha, tell me about it... glad to help anytime bruv.

Original Poster

King of Thieves;3635924

Haha, tell me about it... glad to help anytime bruv.

Thanks, if I dont see you around have a good Eid and Hajj is here!! :thumbsup:

Naeem786;3635939

Thanks, if I dont see you around have a good Eid and Hajj is here!! … Thanks, if I dont see you around have a good Eid and Hajj is here!! :thumbsup:

Yea, you too.... Do you know if Eid's going to be on Monday/Tuesday or Sunday/Monday?
    I want it to be on a weekday, get a day off of work then lol.

Original Poster

King of Thieves;3635955

Yea, you too.... Do you know if Eid's going to be on Monday/Tuesday or … Yea, you too.... Do you know if Eid's going to be on Monday/Tuesday or Sunday/Monday?I want it to be on a weekday, get a day off of work then lol.

90% Monday if not Tuesday as cant be Sunday!! Hahaha I got my holls ages ago!!

Naeem786;3635968

90% Monday if not Tuesday as cant be Sunday!! Hahaha I got my holls ages … 90% Monday if not Tuesday as cant be Sunday!! Hahaha I got my holls ages ago!!

Thats what I thought, other day though some of my Bengali friends said they might be doing it on Sunday :thinking:
    Yea I've booked mine off, can't wait. All the food lol, best part of Eid :-D

Original Poster

King of Thieves;3635995

Thats what I thought, other day though some of my Bengali friends said … Thats what I thought, other day though some of my Bengali friends said they might be doing it on Sunday :thinking:Yea I've booked mine off, can't wait. All the food lol, best part of Eid :-D

Yep food!! Hopefully plan is go mosque in morning and the hopefully go farm for Qurbani. The come home and eat and eat!!

Eid Mubaruk guys!

Original Poster

strike;3636031

Eid Mubaruk guys!

Too you to, bit early though!! :-D

Going mosque then see family, friends and eat. Dont think we're doing the Qurbani ourselves this time, probs donating the meat to to somewhere else.

Eid Mubarak to both of you as well!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.34
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …207578
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764537
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2049

See more discussions