Groups

Quick! A month in America!

I fly tomorrow. What do I do when I'm there? I know people have told me before but umm...again please?!

This is a thinly veiled boast about my month out of the country. Please don't miss me too much.

25 Comments

What do I do when I'm there?

stay there and not come back?

America is a big place, maybe you should tell us where your going so we can be more specific with suggestions

Not to have a go at you in particular. but why so many of these threads recently ?. Why book a holiday without knowing what to do ?.
    I always see it as I'd go to X place for its attractions, not just blindly book and then look and hope for things to do.
    Again not attacking, just a observation due to the growing trend of these threads.

Original Poster

San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Tijuana, Las Vegas, Miami, Orlando, Washington, New York, Toronto.

Original Poster

teraomi

Not to have a go at you in particular. but why so many of these threads … Not to have a go at you in particular. but why so many of these threads recently ?. Why book a holiday without knowing what to do ?. I always see it as I'd go to X place for its attractions, not just blindly book and then look and hope for things to do.Again not attacking, just a observation due to the growing trend of these threads.

Where's your sense of adventure?

Turn up at the airport

angelfairee

San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Tijuana, Las Vegas, Miami, Orlando, … San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Tijuana, Las Vegas, Miami, Orlando, Washington, New York, Toronto.

Wow sounds amazing, have a great time
    I went to Florida a few weeks ago and it was awesome

San Francisco visit Alcatraz
    Las Vegas do what they did in the hangover

LA - Santa Monica pier is a nice little spot, and hire some bikes and ride along the sidewalk by the beach.

New York - century 21 - bargain basement style TK Maxx shop but with more designer brands near ground zero.

Vegas - Gamble

Miami - lie on the beach - and get an ice cream in south beach from a place near the shopping street - famous for its ice cream ( can't remember its name, but its a big pedestrianized shopping street and its down there on the right if your walking away from the beach, sorry i can't be more specific) and visit the Miami ink studio in south beach too if that is the area of Miami your in.

Original Poster

Noted.

J.Dance

Turn up at the airport

angelfairee

San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Tijuana, Las Vegas, Miami, Orlando, … San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Tijuana, Las Vegas, Miami, Orlando, Washington, New York, Toronto.

J.Dance

San Francisco visit Alcatraz Las Vegas do what they did in the hangover

What did you do in Florida?

Noted. The Hangover...don't encourage me.

Banned

I seem to remember you posting this a couple of months back, surely you should be packing and not reposting , I'm only jealous btw

Original Poster

goldmax

I seem to remember you posting this a couple of months back, surely you … I seem to remember you posting this a couple of months back, surely you should be packing and not reposting , I'm only jealous btw

I'm all packed

Just looking for last minute ideas that people may not have mentioned in the past.

Have a fab time - so wish it was me. Been to NY 3 times and would love to do a road trip right across America for months (maybe one day) and see all sorts. Are you flying when you get there to each place or driving?

For New York - take lots of credit cards as its a case of shop till you drop! Plus go for a skate in Central Park. Have a capuccino in Trump Tower. Enjoy!

Hope the Americans have a gd time with you there and that you make a fortune!

Banned

J.Dance

Turn up at the airport

Dammit j.dance! I thought you were j.deal for a second and I jizzed in my pants.

You owe me for drycleaning now!

Just got back from Miami.

Lincoln Road by night is amazing. Ocean Drive looks really good day / night.
    Go to South Beach, right at the end, and you will see Fisher Island (loads of celebs live there), and a fantastic view of downtown Miami.
    Bayside is pretty much the only place decent to go in downtown, and Biscayne Bay a couple of miles down the road.

Hope that helps!

Have a super duper time. We will expect daily updates; you can think of it as a journal. Post pics as well.
    Mwah. Take care. xxxx

Are you getting the train from San Diego to Tijuana? we did this and loved it, passports a few stops and then into the 'real' Mexico, honestly it was the most surreal time ever, brilliant bartering and so typical Mexican bars, you would think it was like something from a Western, they really aren't used to having the English visit there. I loved it and San Diego and Mexico was one of my best holidays ever, hard work but brilliant.

i dont actually think i could be away from home for a whole month id get too homesick, bit of a mummys boy really..... have fun, florida and vegas will b the best i reckon.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Now I need suggestions on how to amuse myself on the flight...

bring me back a miami heat jersey with "James 6" on the back

its the least you could do since you gave me chlamydia

as for the flight just download this video youtube.com/wat…sc2 should keep you entertained for a while (it kept me going for hours earlier lol)

chesso

Have a super duper time. We will expect daily updates; you can think of … Have a super duper time. We will expect daily updates; you can think of it as a journal. Post pics as well. Mwah. Take care. xxxx

Yeah i'll be waiting for de noodz.

Banned

angelfairee

Thanks for all the suggestions.Now I need suggestions on how to amuse … Thanks for all the suggestions.Now I need suggestions on how to amuse myself on the flight...

I hope you are not fishing for comments on what I think you are thinking?

(It's over rated BTW.)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764368
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176

See more discussions