Quick Batman Arkham Asylum question

7 replies
Found 4th Jun 2011
Hi Folks.

A simple question that Google doesn't hold the answer to - Is it possible to start a new game save without saving over your original save? i.e. can you have multiple game saves? I want to complete it on Hard without overwriting my "easy" save.

Cheers. Please note, I'm staying on the one profile and playing on X360

1. Misc
  2. Batman
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Batman
7 Comments

Not sure because I got rid of the game ages ago but could you not just copy your existing save onto a USB memory stick before starting a new game?

Edited by: "Mitzi" 4th Jun 2011

yes, you can have upto 4 different saves.
that was on the GOTY edition but i doubt it will be different on the normal as the GOTY edition just is in steroscopic 3D and has some DLC and it doesnt say anything about extra saves so i guess its the same.
Edited by: "xbox-360-elite" 4th Jun 2011

Original Poster

xbox-360-elite

yes, you can have upto 4 different saves. that was on the GOTY edition … yes, you can have upto 4 different saves. that was on the GOTY edition but i doubt it will be different on the normal as the GOTY edition just is in steroscopic 3D and has some DLC and it doesnt say anything about extra saves so i guess its the same.

Thanks.

It's actually not in stereoscopic 3d as you don't need need to own a 3dtv to be able to play it

fruman23

It's actually not in stereoscopic 3d as you don't need need to own a 3dtv … It's actually not in stereoscopic 3d as you don't need need to own a 3dtv to be able to play it

You don't need a 3d tv for the goty edition I had it and they giv you glasses blue and red lenses 1 and I could tell the 3d they giv you 2 glasses.

ahmed123

You don't need a 3d tv for the goty edition I had it and they giv you … You don't need a 3d tv for the goty edition I had it and they giv you glasses blue and red lenses 1 and I could tell the 3d they giv you 2 glasses.

That's exactly what i've just said....
Any game or form of 3D media that requires coloured lenses is not stereoscopic 3D.

i thought that stereoscopic was the one without 3d tv. oops...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1959
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Add one, leave one game54415416

See more discussions