Quick car question for you all

8 replies
Found 21st Oct 2009
My dad says you can get a 2/3 door estate. I said you can't as I would've thought that would be a van?
Can you?

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
8 Comments

New Mini Clubman estate?

Original Poster

I think he means more in the line of astras and vectras?
See he had an astra van, wanted to put rear seats in it and said he could get some from the scrap yard if he could find a 2/3 door estate. I didn't think they made them?

you could a while ago
astra and i think a lada or skoda

Original Poster

bigwheels;6649545

you could a while agoastra and i think a lada or skoda

oh damn I really wanted to win this one It was an 02 plate van he had so would've been looking for one that shape. Totally irrelevant now however, I just wanted to be right

louiseb84;6649563

oh damn I really wanted to win this one It was an 02 plate van he had … oh damn I really wanted to win this one It was an 02 plate van he had so would've been looking for one that shape. Totally irrelevant now however, I just wanted to be right

Sorry

i remember one which was a red car 4 door estate but back doors welded shut from new with painted glass very strange

Funeral wagon?

You can but they are rare. They are only classed as a van if they have no windows at the rear side. Strict definitions help you dodge the higher tax bracket on a company car/van

classed as estate. astravan is basically shell of astra estate

http://images.autoexposure.co.uk/AETA93125/AETV86272226_1b.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…910
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    4. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88

See more discussions