Groups

Quick Carphone Warehouse Question

All the phones still come unlocked dont they?

Mums phone died this morning, got to get her get a new one a.s.a.p. wants to keep her old sim card, which is orange, but can get the phone I want 25% cheaper if I go with t-mobile PAYG

10 Comments

I don't know about all of them kelly, but the one I got from e2save ( which is a CarPW) this week - the Nokia 1661 for £10.90! - is unlocked.

All of them are unlocked... Just buy the phone you want on the cheapest network they are selling it on & put your sim card straight in.

What phone is it your wanting?

Original Poster

Looking at Nokia 2690 - she only wants a cheap phone, has to be nokia though (she knows nokias)

Banned

not all are unlocked, but if buying from instore they will tell you if it is unlocked or not, most are but not all

Original Poster

Thanks, cant get in to store, but good to know not all come unlocked

Banned

give them a ring, its a free number isnt it, then you will know and can order online via a cashback site

and you can return it anyway, think its within 7 days
    Edited by: "sassie" 30th Sep 2010

Original Poster

chesso

I don't know about all of them kelly, but the one I got from e2save ( … I don't know about all of them kelly, but the one I got from e2save ( which is a CarPW) this week - the Nokia 1661 for £10.90! - is unlocked.

Thanks, going to get this for now and she has longer to make a decision then, is in hospital at the moment. Unbelievable price! Lol possible £7.50 cashback too cant see that happening though

kelly_o_fanatic

Thanks, going to get this for now and she has longer to make a decision … Thanks, going to get this for now and she has longer to make a decision then, is in hospital at the moment. Unbelievable price! Lol possible £7.50 cashback too cant see that happening though

The £7.50 has tracked for me ..
    ... we'll see!!

Hope the hospital stay works out well for your mum.
    Edited by: "chesso" 30th Sep 2010

Original Poster

chesso

The £7.50 has tracked for me ..... we'll see!!Hope the hospital stay … The £7.50 has tracked for me ..... we'll see!!Hope the hospital stay works out well for your mum.

Thanks, hopefully out end of next week

Cashback tracked for me, fingers crossed it pays!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764507
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …95176
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30117
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55

See more discussions