Quick Charger 3.0 for moto g4?

Anyone know of a good quick charge 3.0 wall adapter that will work with the moto g4? The charger that i got in the box takes about 4 hours charging the phone.

16 Comments

I've seen some for £10 on Amazon

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

I used this for my moto G4 … I used this for my moto G4 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Charge-Anker-Charger-PowerPort-Technology/dp/B017VXARME/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474034841&sr=8-1&keywords=anker+3.0+quick+charge

​how long does it take for full charge?

WajAllRound

​how long does it take for full charge?

It's turbo charging, I've never timed it for a full charge but it's rapid and worth every penny.

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

It's turbo charging, I've never timed it for a full charge but it's rapid … It's turbo charging, I've never timed it for a full charge but it's rapid and worth every penny.

​thanks. just bought now. tge one it comes with is useless. would have been better if they didnt include it in tge package as its a waste of money for us and them.

WajAllRound

​thanks. just bought now. tge one it comes with is useless. would have b … ​thanks. just bought now. tge one it comes with is useless. would have been better if they didnt include it in tge package as its a waste of money for us and them.

Motorola calls the supplied charger a 'travel one'. Its useless

My g4 battery seems to last ages , but agree its nearly 4 hours to charge
Whats worse is when i plug it in my usb to charge it says "charging slowly" and will take nearly 9 hours
Never had this issue with any other phone plugged into the pc
Anyone else have the same issue ?

Bradleigh

My g4 battery seems to last ages , but agree its nearly 4 hours to … My g4 battery seems to last ages , but agree its nearly 4 hours to chargeWhats worse is when i plug it in my usb to charge it says "charging slowly" and will take nearly 9 hoursNever had this issue with any other phone plugged into the pcAnyone else have the same issue ?

your pc usb is only going to be 0.5A for a standard usb2 socket (think usb3 is 0.9a but cant remember)
charge time depends on the charger
wall chargers usually go up to somewhere around 2A so no wonder its slower in PC

..though you dont actually say pc - just 'usb' which on reflection could mean pretty much anything

I understand what levels of charge are
It's the only phone I've ever had that takes a day to charge plugged into the USB on a pc

well its taking the same current so its taking longer cos its battery is bigger

Going in circles here
Anyone who owns the phone have issues with slow charging connected to a PC ?

Bradleigh

Going in circles here Anyone who owns the phone have issues with slow … Going in circles here Anyone who owns the phone have issues with slow charging connected to a PC ?

you? you still haven't even distinguished between usb2 or 3
100% efficiency over usb2 is 6 hours so 9 hours doesn't seem unreasonable

if you want help then give proper details

Do you own the phone ?
Probably not so shut up trolling
Other phones I've had the battery's were between 2800mah and 4100mah with no issues

Bradleigh

Do you own the phone ?Probably not so shut up trollingOther phones I've … Do you own the phone ?Probably not so shut up trollingOther phones I've had the battery's were between 2800mah and 4100mah with no issues

one lying about a foot away from me right now...not that id charge it from a pc (_;)
perhaps you are the one thats trolling as cant seem to decide if its usb2 or 3 and other phones magically seemed to work faster over that exact same usb
or .. mabye its you and you changed something?

WajAllRound

​thanks. just bought now. tge one it comes with is useless. would have b … ​thanks. just bought now. tge one it comes with is useless. would have been better if they didnt include it in tge package as its a waste of money for us and them.

Hello I'm wondering how you found that charger and how long it takes to fully charge the phone?
I need to buy a replacement for the rubbish standard one that came with the phone but dunno where to begin.

so before I go out and get a 3.0 wall charger for my g4 will it wreck the battery and does the phone support fast charge ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?46
    2. Cheap Windows Phone22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1015
    4. USC voucher code pls?11

See more discussions