QUICK Ebay help needed

Hi currently have an item for sale on ebay and need to edit my item description. There is 3 hours remainig and 14 bids. When i click revise my item it wont let me edit the box.

please help, chris

20 Comments

Banned

thats because you cannot edit in the last 12 hours of an auction, and you cant once bids are placed anyway

If the listing has bids and less than 12 hours remaining you cannot alter the actual listing.

hi, ebay would not let you edit the item within 12 hours of finishing, you could end the item stating the item was broken hope this helps

You can't make any changes at this stage - sorry.

Original Poster

oh no. how do you add a question to the listing

I dont think you can edit it, all you can do is add to the description because its already been bidded on

Original Poster

how can i add to the description?

chris_b;1510582

how can i add to the description?

You can't, it's too late. See ]this page for details.

What do you want to add ?

Banned

you cannot add/edit anything in the last 12 hours if it has bids on, what do you mean you want to ask something:?

Original Poster

i am selling a xbox 360 package and need to say that the actual console is included. However it is shown in the picture. I am only worrying because someone just sent me a message asking if the console was included

Original Poster

what do you mean you want to ask something

i want a question that someone asked me to appear in the listing

Banned

chris_b;1510610

then you tick the box when you reply, if you have already replied theres nothing you can do

chris_b;1510610

You can't do this as there is less than 12 hours to go and you have bids, normally you would do this:

When you respond to the question, select the tick box that says, “Post this question and response on my listing so all buyers can see it. Once posted, it can't be edited.” The 5 most recently added questions and responses will be displayed to the public on the View Item page. Your response is also be emailed directly to the buyer.

Original Poster

could someone please please ask me this question on ebay

is the actual console and hard drive included?

my username is-- madbuyer111

Banned

chris_b;1510631

could someone please please ask me this question on ebayis the actual … could someone please please ask me this question on ebayis the actual console and hard drive included?

chris, i dont think your going to get someone complaining that they thought theyd brough a lead and you send them the entire outfit, or is this because you have low bids in, if theres a piccie of it i would say its pretty obvious

chris_b;1510631

could someone please please ask me this question on ebayis the actual … could someone please please ask me this question on ebayis the actual console and hard drive included?my username is-- madbuyer111

It won't work Chris:

"You can display up to 100 public questions and answers on your item page. (Exception: If your listing has a bid and ends within 12 hours, you can't add anymore public questions and answers to your item.)"

Taken from ]here.

Banned

had a look and it is pretty obvious whats included, if your concerned about the low price, you wait for the last 2 mins and watch them go then

Original Poster

ok thanks for everyones help., ill just have to hope that the people trust the pictures

Just read your listing only stupid people would think the console is not included so don't worry
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2297
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213614
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2399
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions