Groups

quick ebay question

its free listing tomorrow,if i list my stuff tonight and schedule it to start in the auction tomorrow would it still be free listing?

16 Comments

Thanks for reminding me it's free listing, but I can't help you sorry xx
    Edited by: "munnski" 22nd Oct 2010

Original Poster

munnski

Thanks for reminding me it's free listing, but I can't help you sorry … Thanks for reminding me it's free listing, but I can't help you sorry xx

lol no worries

you could always try it and see just dont confirm it, usually says at the bottom of the page how much the fees r

no i wouldnt have thought that would work, but i dont actually know

i think it does you just pay the 6p or whatever to schedule the listing..

Any item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion

t&cs

As above........listings will be free but you'll be charged the schedule fee still.

Easier to just stick them all on in one go tomorrow when you get 5 mins.

Original Poster

oh thanks v much well i have no excuse now will have to make a start

Original Poster

there is loads of stuff sy will take me a good few hours

edjaned

oh thanks v much well i have no excuse now will have to make a start

i have never tried it but i think you may be able to 'save as a template' and then just finish tomorow?

edjaned

there is loads of stuff sy will take me a good few hours

Use turbolister. Nice and quick then tomorrow you can just open it up and upload all. x

Syzable

Use turbolister. Nice and quick then tomorrow you can just open it up … Use turbolister. Nice and quick then tomorrow you can just open it up and upload all. x

turbolister is excluded!
    Items listed using professional tools, such as (but not limited to), Turbo Lister and Sales Manager Pro, are excluded. Items will only be eligible for this promotion if they are listed with the Quick Sell or Advanced Sell (Sell Your Item) forms.
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 22nd Oct 2010

cost ya 6 pence

plumberman01

turbolister is excluded!

Is it? That's unusual........i use turbolister all the time and have never been charged on free listing days

Any item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion.

Edited by: "lufc246" 22nd Oct 2010

Original Poster

what about if i use auction splash?
    if i had an old FS thread on here could i start a new thread with a link to the pics in old thread or would i have to list all items in new thread?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions