Groups

quick ebay question?

Can any one answer this one am a bit lost? Selling an item on ebay that finishes today, a buyer placed a bid on the first day then i noticed today that there has been another 2 more bids on the item for the same amount from the same buyer? What is going on ???

9 Comments

Probably just upping their orginal bid because they will be out when the bidding finishes

surfbunny

Probably just upping their orginal bid because they will be out when the … Probably just upping their orginal bid because they will be out when the bidding finishes

I thought this at first but op says its the same amount ..........strange , sorry op cant help as never seen this .

Yes they have protected their bid with higher amounts but it won't show (or change) unless other people bid.

Exactly as whatsthepoint as explained

lol, well you learn something everyday :D.....mind you not on ebay that much these days .
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 19th Feb 2011

get someone to place a slightly higher bid on your item to up the first bidder a little

juninho7

get someone to place a slightly higher bid on your item to up the first … get someone to place a slightly higher bid on your item to up the first bidder a little

Shill bidding..
    good luck.

juninho7

get someone to place a slightly higher bid on your item to up the first … get someone to place a slightly higher bid on your item to up the first bidder a little

hope you dont use the fs/ft forum here oO

it won't affect on here as its not a auction site !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846152

See more discussions