Groups

quick ? guys pls how much is this worth? Ipod Touch 3rd Generation 8GB UPDATE 2/12

just the ipod and one usb cable has light scratches on it any ideas? as i know nothing about them except its on a christmas list for someone! thank you

22 Comments

About £100

£80
    Also no such thing as 3rd gen 8GB
    Edited by: "Met-Cast" 1st Dec 2010

Banned

Did you win it?

Original Poster

you sure met-cast? thats the description for it!
    thanks ddtag

Original Poster

wolves

Did you win it?

no

don't know but i want one.

pinkshaz

you sure met-cast? thats the description for it!thanks ddtag

100% Positive! It's stupid how people do that! I have one myself bought it for £60 ain't in mint condition but still.

Original Poster

Met-Cast

100% Positive! It's stupid how people do that! I have one myself bought … 100% Positive! It's stupid how people do that! I have one myself bought it for £60 ain't in mint condition but still.

thats the description in title as a just pasted it, i havent seen it but my son wants one for christmas and seen as he is only 9 i dont want to spend alot and i know nothing about them!!!

Bought one on here brand new for £105

Original Poster

tonyg1962

Bought one on here brand new for £105

a was thinking of offering £70 and no more what do you think?

Sounds about right

Original Poster

tonyg1962

Sounds about right

thank you

eBay value is £100 for these. HUKD your looking to pay £80ish.

Original Poster

i asked again what gen it was and this is reply...
    Hiya, its 3rd generation. its not like the one advertised on the tv just now, it doesn't record. It is really good, there is a lot of good apps to download.
    i am confused now as i know nothing about them

Original Poster

thanks for info
    i will speak to them tomorrow and decide what to do! i was thinking because its only 2 yrs old i would offer the £70 which they have said they would accept

Original Poster

SHE HAS CONFIRMED ITS A 2ND GEN SO IS IT STILL WORTH £70 GUYS THANKS

pinkshaz

SHE HAS CONFIRMED ITS A 2ND GEN SO IS IT STILL WORTH £70 GUYS THANKS

you read the comments stating what the price should be, you even thanked someone in this thread for confirming that £70 sounds about a right price for the item....which begs the question why are you asking again?

Original Poster

numptyj

you read the comments stating what the price should be, you even thanked … you read the comments stating what the price should be, you even thanked someone in this thread for confirming that £70 sounds about a right price for the item....which begs the question why are you asking again?

because i was just confirming it was 2nd gen and i did say i would confirm tomorrow when i spoke to them! anyway.

Original Poster

and met-cast paid £60 so wanted to check now if you have nothing concrete to add goodbye

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Well as the 3rd gen doesn't exist we already knew it was a 2nd gen.

could have been anyone they admitted themselves they had to go on the apple site ect to actually find out as they dont know much about them either it was given to them as a gift

£70 is fine if its mint

Original Poster

Met-Cast

£70 is fine if its mint

thanks met-cast a bought it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …137326
      2. Your dream gaming set up?817
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522
      4. What is flamedeer??3047

See more discussions