quick help needed!!!!

im looking to buy this argos.co.uk/sta…htm and was wondering if i could connect my iphone to it to watch tv etc with this argos.co.uk/sta…htm

would it work???

8 Comments

edit: ignore that =D

Original Poster

thanks, i was thinking the same, just wanted to double check :thumbsup:

Banned

no

very few portable dvd's have video in , and when they do its composite, not component video

So you are wanting to use 'tvcatchup' on your iphone and input it to the AV input on the DVD player?

check the edit, the specs says it has an a/v in + output (mini jack) so that's a maybe?

coerce86;8697551

check the edit, the specs says it has an a/v in + output (mini jack) so … check the edit, the specs says it has an a/v in + output (mini jack) so that's a maybe?

Yes it will have it will be a 3way 3.5mm jack plug. But finding which way the cabling is not easy. A shop that sells camcorders will probably be you best bet then buy an iphone composite cable and connect them both with phono block connectors.

Original Poster

jubbyme;8697531

novery few portable dvd's have video in , and when they do its composite, … novery few portable dvd's have video in , and when they do its composite, not component video

i think it has composite in
GAVINLEWISHUKD;8697537

So you are wanting to use 'tvcatchup' on your iphone and input it to the … So you are wanting to use 'tvcatchup' on your iphone and input it to the AV input on the DVD player?

yes thats exactly what i want it for when we are camping

coerce86;8697551

check the edit, the specs says it has an a/v in + output (mini jack) so … check the edit, the specs says it has an a/v in + output (mini jack) so that's a maybe?

the thing is i have argos vouchers and they dont have the composite iphone connector in stock :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414514052
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763823
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523387
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127

See more discussions