Groups

Quick help pls! Tesco online multi-saves...

When you buy online from Mr T, the price in your basket shows the full price, excluding multi-saves. Right. But if you use a voucher (such as the one posted tonight for 750pts on a £50 spend), once your shopping has actually been delivered and potentially half the actual cost because of the multi-save deductions, do you still get the points you'd have qualified for? (Does that make sense?!)

My example basket...

50 items costing £1 each, currently on BOGOF,
    Basket says £50
    Accepts voucher
    Shopping delivered, costs £25,
    I get the points, or I don't?

Any guidance greatly appreciated!

6 Comments

Original Poster

Asking because we get through about 20 cartons of apple juice a week in our house, and it's BOGOF now, so could potentially get points worth more than the cost of the groceries if it works that way. Also the Muller 5 for £1, which shows as £2.50-£3 in the basket.

yes you do get the points ive do it before on a voucher and it went through

I've never had a problem with that, if its accepted at the checkout its always been used when the shopping is delivered

Original Poster

Thanks for the above. Got the delivery (£54 at checkout, but including delivery charge it actually cost me £28) and on the receipt it showed the oucher code so hopefully it should credit without problems.

panddda;5208549

Thanks for the above. Got the delivery (£54 at checkout, but including … Thanks for the above. Got the delivery (£54 at checkout, but including delivery charge it actually cost me £28) and on the receipt it showed the oucher code so hopefully it should credit without problems.

yes also works on money off codes to, the amount that qualifys is the basket amt and not the full price, I even sometimes order an expensive bottle of wine then when they deliver hand it back to the driver for a refund saying I ordered the wrong one,any offers still work.

yessss
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions