Groups

Quick help with this recipe

I have this recipe:

goodtoknow.co.uk/rec…ake

Which is for a normal mushroom and garlic pasta bake.
    If I was to buy the ready to eat meatballs ( which I would want to cook with the pasta bake as I would like it all as one) how would I add them?
    As there doesnt seem to be much sauce would they still be ok within the past bake as it is?

Cheers in advance!

5 Comments

just stir them in before you put the tomatoes on top. if you're worried there wont be enough sauce just add a little more milk so it's slightly thinner or up all the quantities for the sauce so you make a bit more
    sounds yummy!

Brown the meatballs in a pan to start the process and seal the juices, then add them to the bake before you put it in the oven. How long you'd cook the meatballs depends on their size, but the recipe says to put the bake in for 25 minutes and this will be plenty.

baffledsalmon;8540945

Brown the meatballs in a pan to start the process and seal the juices, … Brown the meatballs in a pan to start the process and seal the juices, then add them to the bake before you put it in the oven. How long you'd cook the meatballs depends on their size, but the recipe says to put the bake in for 25 minutes and this will be plenty.

ready to eat meatballs are already cooked aren't they? just make sure you reheat them well

missp27;8540969

ready to eat meatballs are already cooked aren't they? just make sure … ready to eat meatballs are already cooked aren't they? just make sure you reheat them well

Ahh, I thought he meant the pre-made ones you get in the supermarket, not the cooked ones!

Original Poster

just an update it all went well! i decided to add them to the garlic, mushrooms and spinach just before I added all of that to the pasta and sauce!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions