Groups

Quick joke

A man named Ralph appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

"Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St.Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the man offered. "Once, on a trip to the Brecon Beacons in South Wales, I came upon a gang of bikers, who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most heavily-tattooed biker and smacked him in his face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring and threw it on the ground, yelling "Now, back off or I'll kick the hell out of all of you!"

St. Peter was impressed, "When did this happen?"

"Just a couple minutes ago".

8 Comments

Group of OAPs from liverpool on a coach trip the bus crashes and they all die, they all turn up together at the gates of heven St Peter does not know what to do so he says wait here I just need a word with God.

St Petertells God 60 OAPs from liverpool at the gates what should I do, God says let them in but keep an eye on them - 5 mins l8ter St Peters bursts back in to Gods room shouting "they r gone, they r gone" God says "the scoucers?" no says Peter the bloody gates!!!!

Original Poster

:lol:

reminds me of one i got on my phone :

Locals are said to be in a state of shock after police found a stash of guns & drugs behind the job centre in Liverpool yesterday ... A spokesman for the city said " The people of Liverpool had no idea they had a job centre "

lol we better not do anymore the scotish mod is on and he will shut us down

miles136;8208773

lol we better not do anymore the scotish mod is on and he will shut us … lol we better not do anymore the scotish mod is on and he will shut us down

LOL

miles136;8208773

lol we better not do anymore the scotish mod is on and he will shut us … lol we better not do anymore the scotish mod is on and he will shut us down

who cares; he's an idiot anyways

evolution07;8209169

who cares; he's an idiot anyways

Oi....he ain't an idiot and we've had enough threads tonight about badmouthing mods! They have a job to do and aren't as perfect but then neither are we!! I like ASB and I am scottish to back off mister!!! :w00t:

fern37;8209182

Oi....he ain't an idiot and we've had enough threads tonight about … Oi....he ain't an idiot and we've had enough threads tonight about badmouthing mods! They have a job to do and aren't as perfect but then neither are we!! I like ASB and I am scottish to back off mister!!! :w00t:

I'm Scottish as well, I still standby it. Never said I was perfect, just seems to be that 80% of his posts in threads appear not quite threatening; but a bit abrupt.....if you catch my meaning.

Any ways; I'm off up the wooden hill to BEDfordshire.

evolution07;8209261

I'm Scottish as well, I still standby it. Never said I was perfect, just … I'm Scottish as well, I still standby it. Never said I was perfect, just seems to be that 80% of his posts in threads appear not quite threatening; but a bit abrupt.....if you catch my meaning.Any ways; I'm off up the wooden hill to BEDfordshire.

he is misunderstood....poor lamb. Goodnight
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86148
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions