Quick opinion on my pre-order for PS3

5 replies
Found 26th Jan 2007
Myself, my brother and a friend have all pre-ordered the PS3 from ChoicesUK. With the expected decent supply of PS3's coming out should we cancel our pre-orders, save the £100 deposit each and then look around for the best deal when they are released? Or just expect the worst and there be a huge rush and ensure we have one?

Choices are selling the console alone, with no games, for £425.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

were you able to use 10% off code?

Original Poster

No as it was an instore deal only and just a deposit down

Scouser78

Myself, my brother and a friend have all pre-ordered the PS3 from … Myself, my brother and a friend have all pre-ordered the PS3 from ChoicesUK. With the expected decent supply of PS3's coming out should we cancel our pre-orders, save the £100 deposit each and then look around for the best deal when they are released? Or just expect the worst and there be a huge rush and ensure we have one?Choices are selling the console alone, with no games, for £425.

Perhaps you could share the cost and use of one between you and then look around for any reduced prices during the next few months. A bit complicated but at least you will have access to the PS3 on release.

Original Poster

palspal

Perhaps you could share the cost and use of one between you and then look … Perhaps you could share the cost and use of one between you and then look around for any reduced prices during the next few months. A bit complicated but at least you will have access to the PS3 on release.

Wouldn't be a bad idea but it wouldn't really work. Can't see my mate giving it up if he was in the middle of a game, and my bro is one selfish sod :w00t:

Scouser78

my bro is one selfish sod :w00t:

LOL :giggle:

Banned

You could get two and then find a good deal for the third later.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?11
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions