Found 27th Apr 2008
Hi

I ordered something from DealExtreme and paid via PayPal and got a tracking/order number. I entered that and it says I have to register to track it. I did not register when ordered and basically dont want to!

can i track it without having to register or should I register and pick up the tracking number when I enter it!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

I don't think you need to register to track a single order. When you go to dealextreme.com/acc…ts/ and enter your order number and the same email address where you got your DealExtreme order confirmation (not the paypal receipt) and select number 1, it should show you the order status. I'm not registered and I've just done and it works for me.

Original Poster

Hi

I did not enter a email address!! I just paid via PayPal!! I got a reciept/ DX Order number and thats it!!!

:oops::oops::oops:

Naeem786;1975772

HiI did not enter a email address!! I just paid via PayPal!! I got a … HiI did not enter a email address!! I just paid via PayPal!! I got a reciept/ DX Order number and thats it!!!:oops::oops::oops:

you received this DX Order number via email - so try using that email - what happens ?

Original Poster

kemot1984;1975811

you received this DX Order number via email - so try using that email - … you received this DX Order number via email - so try using that email - what happens ?

No I got payment confirmation and the order number straight away!! I did not enter my email!!

Oooopppsss!!

Its only £4!!

If they managed to send you an order confimation then they obviously have an email address for you. :?

Ordered from DX in Feb and in stock . Despatch took 3 weeks and delivery another 3 weeks but item arrived and works fine. Tracking is not much use only tells you when item has been sent to dispatch. Only use DX if you are prepared to wait.

Original Poster

sadiebabes;1975843

If they managed to send you an order confimation then they obviously have … If they managed to send you an order confimation then they obviously have an email address for you. :?

lol, I checkout'd via PayPal and the confirmation was on the pag and was not sent to me!!

Basically I might have missed it (Did it quick) have I f******d up?

Did you get a paypal receipt to your email address?

Original Poster

sadiebabes;1975861

Did you get a paypal receipt to your email address?

Yes and on PayPal say payment made to DX!!

Original Poster

Hi

I am thick forgot I ordered it from my bro's account and he got an email saying it has been shipped!!

How long will it take?

Original Poster

Got it today!!! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Christmas presents11
    2. active noise cancelling headphones43
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person628
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.333

See more discussions