Found 20th Sep 2009
Does anyone know any shops that are open 24-7 through to monday, i wanna go n buy The Fast and Furious! Or any that shut at midnight that might have it out on a sneaky one? Haha, cheers.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

tesco asda morisons etc etc they dont close

cribert;6347253

tesco asda morisons etc etc they dont close

they all shut at 4pm on a Sunday, think op wants it now.

They have to shut by 4 or 5, none will stay right through

Petrol stations/ service stations are the only place I can think of

...you seriously cant wait til monday morning????:?

in scotland everywhere is open 24 hours a day if thts what the shop usually is

Original Poster

Lmao, no i'm buzzing haha, want it on Blu-ray! big sad i suppose Anyone got it yet? Yh they have to close legally on sunday for a certain amount of time!

- BRB DRIVING TO SCOTLAND.

cribert;6347287

in scotland everywhere is open 24 hours a day if thts what the shop … in scotland everywhere is open 24 hours a day if thts what the shop usually is

Even on Sunday?

Just download ya tight git

Original Poster

LOL, on what birdyboyuk? will itunes have it at 12?

4241mackay;6347373

LOL, on what birdyboyuk? will itunes have it at 12?

Torrents...it was added on Bitsoup 12/07/09...still there now! ;-)

you want THE Fast and Furious, or Fast and Furious? makesure you get the right film...

4241mackay;6347295

Lmao, no i'm buzzing haha, want it on Blu-ray! big sad i suppose Lmao, no i'm buzzing haha, want it on Blu-ray! big sad i suppose Anyone got it yet? Yh they have to close legally on sunday for a certain amount of time!- BRB DRIVING TO SCOTLAND.

would u mind making a pit stop at mines then, dropping of a Double cheeseburger Meal from Macdonalds - I will wait up

Original Poster

lmao, yeh, i'll go to edinburgh first, be there in about 5 hours, then have a rest then get to glasgow, cheers!

Haha, i know which film i want, i love the fast 'n' furious films to bits!

4241mackay;6347458

lmao, yeh, i'll go to edinburgh first, be there in about 5 hours, then … lmao, yeh, i'll go to edinburgh first, be there in about 5 hours, then have a rest then get to glasgow, cheers!Haha, i know which film i want, i love the fast 'n' furious films to bits!

i didn't think much of the tokyo drift one xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading68
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions