Groups

Quick Question

Rep will be given
    Is there a website that i can upload a picture ive been sent and see if its been copied from the internet?? Hope that makes sense.

11 Comments

cant you just describe the pic through google images....or is it a person or something

Original Poster

Its the interior of a property

Ella'sMummy;6666672

Its the interior of a property

ohh right pretty hard then....no ideas...thought perhaps if it was an item it would find it....gl anyways

erm NO

Original Poster

strike;6666738

erm NO

errm okay :thumbsup: thanks

try searching on google for the name of the image...some people arent clever enough to rename photos sometimes.

Original Poster

Ive done that but there were thousands with the same name..nevermind thanks anyway

Banned

upload picture here its full of clever people lmao

really upload someone might have seen it before

search for what it is and go through a few pages of google images, doesn't take long. you'll be amazed how lazy people who use fake pictures are, they seem to get bored of searching and use a picture from page 3.

i know it sounds stupid-and i'm not technical at all - but does properties help when it lists where it has come from?

Original Poster

I looked in the properties and it says created today etc but i think ill go with my gut instinct on this one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767488
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886406
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1933
      4. What would be HELL to you?3356

See more discussions