Quick question about Amazon order

Hi all.

Just ordered an item which states 'usually dispatched within 3 to 4 weeks' - wondered if they will take the money from my bank now or when it is ready for dispatch.

Thank yous x

5 Comments

On dispatch

Original Poster

thank you

Or not at all when you they send a cancellation email in a few weeks saying it's not available from the supplier!

I am not a fan of amazon's new delivery network: HDNL i bet you will have them deliver it! Amazon will take 3-4 weeks to dispatch and then HDNL will take over a week to deliver even if you live next door to their sorting office !!!

I had a parcel left last week by hdnl, there was a postcard in the letterbox saying " your parcel has been left in a safe place... on the door step" I laughed but we do live in the middle of nowhere. Had a couple more Amazon parcels delivered, then the driver said "I'm moving in with you, I see you more than I do my wife" Cheery lot
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114444
    2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1444
    3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1427
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767106

See more discussions