Quick question about BC2 demo on 360.............

How the hell do I get it? Had a look on Xbox live and can't seem to find a download for it. Is it still available or was the beta then demo released before launch and not available anymore. Hopefully its just me not looking properly? I wanna give it a try.

12 Comments

cant now, the servers are off for the demo so you wont be able to connect

Original Poster

Sounds like its a good game anyway but would have liked to of given it a try 1st. I really liked the demo of BC1 but was quite dissapointed with the game when I purchased........

Banned

I didn't like the demo but the game is much better. Much prefer it to MW2 now, and i've been a cod fan since cod 2 !
>]Thread

Original Poster

ryman1000;8116128

I didn't like the demo but the game is much better. Much prefer it to MW2 … I didn't like the demo but the game is much better. Much prefer it to MW2 now, and i've been a cod fan since cod 2 !>]Thread

Matrixblade;8116153

With the 1st on it seemed really blurry and bugged the hell out of me! … With the 1st on it seemed really blurry and bugged the hell out of me! Probably because not using a non HD tv. Anyone else find this?(I don't need glasses :p)

the graphics are way better in this one, the gameplays better than cod too cos theres no ****** stupid killstreaks

Original Poster

tony_dudz;8116096

cant now, the servers are off for the demo so you wont be able to connect

Cheers for the info :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tony_dudz;8116166

the graphics are way better in this one, the gameplays better than cod … the graphics are way better in this one, the gameplays better than cod too cos theres no ****** stupid killstreaks

But it is cool when its your turn in the chopper :-D / scratch that, plenty more vehicles in BC2 I imagine

Matrixblade;8116184

But it is cool when its your turn in the chopper :-D

in bc2 but when someone uses a harrier or chopper gunner in cod its annoying a ****, if youve go mates with the games and they have hedsets then play squad deathmatch, one of the best online game modes ever

Banned

Matrixblade;8116184

But it is cool when its your turn in the chopper :-D / scratch that, … But it is cool when its your turn in the chopper :-D / scratch that, plenty more vehicles in BC2 I imagine

You can get apaches on bc2 as well except they don't make the other team have to camp inside. You can snipe the pilot and make a transport helicopter crash and kill a whole team ! As I said in the thread its MW2 fun without all the idiots to spoil it

I've been a cod player since cod2. Im thinking about getting BC2 but the gameplay just looks sooo slow, especially the way you move. Do other people think this too or do you just get used to it?

Spammed;8116438

I've been a cod player since cod2. Im thinking about getting BC2 but the … I've been a cod player since cod2. Im thinking about getting BC2 but the gameplay just looks sooo slow, especially the way you move. Do other people think this too or do you just get used to it?

You just need to change the sensitivity setting.

I was wondering where the demo was too, tried to download a few days ago, but it's not there.

Ugh.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763886
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1213
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions