Quick question about earphones

Posted 20th Jun
Sorry for the 2nd question on this topic within a week but this is a quickie.

I don’t get on with the rubber earbuds at all for various reasons. I’m looking for a pair of AirPod-style earphones but for no more than around £30.

Anyway I was wondering if this style had a specific name (other than AirPods!) that I should be typing in when I search places like Amazon? When I type in just ‘earphones’ I just get swamped with the styles that have the buds on the end.

Hopefully this garbled post makes sense to someone who knows the answer!
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
True wireless?
they are called ear pods
Tws i10 are exactly same style as airpods but cheap
12345432120/06/2020 13:03

Tws i10 are exactly same style as airpods but cheap

Thanks for your reply. I’ve just had a look at the name of my old set £8 ebay set on my phone’s bluetooth list and according to that they are tws-i7, do you know if the tws i10’s are much different?
ytfc_nick20/06/2020 16:16

Thanks for your reply. I’ve just had a look at the name of my old set £8 eb …Thanks for your reply. I’ve just had a look at the name of my old set £8 ebay set on my phone’s bluetooth list and according to that they are tws-i7, do you know if the tws i10’s are much different?

Yeah I think so. Check YouTube videos for size and comparison to airpods. Some of the tws ones have the same features as airpods eg when you open the case it shows up on your iphone
Edited by: "123454321" 20th Jun
in the same boat. my ears become sore with those silly silicon tips. let us know what you find. the tws look similar but downside is the poor battery life
I thought tws was short for true wireless - so wouldn't differentiate between mushroom and non-mushroom styles.
redmouse220/06/2020 16:55

in the same boat. my ears become sore with those silly silicon tips. let …in the same boat. my ears become sore with those silly silicon tips. let us know what you find. the tws look similar but downside is the poor battery life

I went for these in the end... hotukdeals.com/dea…e=5
Only had them a few days but I’m really impressed so far. Great sound. Ran 10km at the weekend and they didn’t come loose once.
Post a comment
@
    Text