Groups

quick question about memory cards please

I wanted to get one from e buyer, its the Kingston 2GB Elite Pro Hi-speed 50 x Secure Digital Card - I want one as I am buying the Navigo as well. Should I go for a fast card like this or just a normal card? rep for help.Thanks

4 Comments

Banned

Should be fine. Get a bigger one though if you are going to store more maps on it. A faster card will load slightly quicker, but to be honest its not worth the extra cost.

Original Poster

guv;5201430

Should be fine. Get a bigger one though if you are going to store more … Should be fine. Get a bigger one though if you are going to store more maps on it. A faster card will load slightly quicker, but to be honest its not worth the extra cost.

Thanks...shall I just for a normal sd card then? They are a couple of quid cheaper. :thumbsup: Wont have many maps on it, just tom tom

Banned

bargainhunter2009;5201448

Thanks...shall I just for a normal sd card then? They are a couple of … Thanks...shall I just for a normal sd card then? They are a couple of quid cheaper. :thumbsup: Wont have many maps on it, just tom tom

Should be fine. The UK only map goes on a 1GB card. You'd need a 2GB card for Western Europe - but bigger if you wanted to add Oz or USA for example. A standard card would be fine..... though it is only a few quid. See if there is any mention of read speeds. (Thats all you need to worry about once the maps are on the SD card.)

Original Poster

Thanks Guv. This is what it says Product Description Kingston Elite Pro flash memory card - 2 GB - SD Memory Card
    Product Type Flash memory card
    Speed Rating 50x
    Storage Capacity 2 GB
    Form Factor SD Memory Card
    Supply Voltage 3.3 V
    Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty ( Germany, Austria and France - 10 years )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet26
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??11
      3. Three connection78
      4. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44

See more discussions