Groups

Quick question about Paypal

Was going to add funds to my account and it says something about payments can be made from your bank account without adding funds to your PayPal balance.

Doe this mean if I want to pay for an eBay item, online shop or paypal gift someone the normal PayPal way and there's not enough money on my balance then paypal will take the money from my bank a/c or card if I added one?

Would this be an instant payment because it normally takes 7-9 Working Days to Transfer Funds to PP From a Bank Account? Thanks for the help.

9 Comments

Instant payment.

They take it from your account in 3-5 days.

t0mm;6024251

Instant payment.They take it from your account in 3-5 days.

+1 perfect answer :-D

t0mm;6024251

Yep.

Only problem is if you have a refund directly from the same transaction it takes 7-10 days to go into your paypal account from your debit/credit card. Which is balls i'm still waiting on this so I can buy a fella tree fidy on here.:roll:

Original Poster

I've added a bank a/c and a debit card if that helps

Abvance;6024299

I've added a bank a/c and a debit card if that helps

No need to add funds then:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Suppose there's some money on my balance, would they take that and get the reminder from the bank or just take the whole amount from the bank instead?

Banned

t0mm;6024251

to the point and spot on,:thumbsup:+100000000

Abvance;6024422

Suppose there's some money on my balance, would they take that and get … Suppose there's some money on my balance, would they take that and get the reminder from the bank

Yep

Original Poster

My bank a/c is confirmed but I didn't 'Link and Confirm' My Debit Card, would that make a difference?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553745
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047076
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?87
      4. word association Game73844449

See more discussions