Groups

Quick Question about pricing

I understand that you need to give a price for an item you are selling, but does this still stand if you answer to a request post? or does the person requesting the item have to give a price?

2 Comments

Hope this helps

' If listing a request a price is NOT needed, however sellers responding to the request MUST state a price they're willing to accept. Requests for the same items or items in closed threads from the last seven days, must NOT be made in ANY other active thread. We do NOT permit threads such as “I have £xx.xx in my PayPal account, what can you offer?”. Any such threads will be locked. Buyers and Sellers MUST specifically state what they are selling or looking for, vague descriptions such as 'any action DVD', 'any XBox 360 game' etc. are unacceptable.'

Original Poster

monkey.nut;7075853

Hope this helps' If listing a request a price is NOT needed, however … Hope this helps' If listing a request a price is NOT needed, however sellers responding to the request MUST state a price they're willing to accept. Requests for the same items or items in closed threads from the last seven days, must NOT be made in ANY other active thread. We do NOT permit threads such as “I have £xx.xx in my PayPal account, what can you offer?”. Any such threads will be locked. Buyers and Sellers MUST specifically state what they are selling or looking for, vague descriptions such as 'any action DVD', 'any XBox 360 game' etc. are unacceptable.'

yes that helped alot, cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?59
      2. Speccing a gaming pc415
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA44
      4. Deliveroo11

See more discussions